☆2☆

When we were done eating, jungkook went to school and Mr. Jeon went to his work. Mrs. Jeon already left early for her work, thats why I didn't see here. I put lee and jo down in their crib and settles down on the cough with Jungseung.
Y/n: What do you wanna watch?
Jungseung: Iron Man!!!
He loves Iron man.

*Monday 3.30 pm.*

I was playing with Jungseung when I heard the front door. It must probably be Jungkook.
Jungkook: Hey y/n.
Y/n: Hey Jungkook, should I make something for you?
Jungkook: No its fine. How is your headache?
He said while touching my head.
Y/n: Mwa..
Jungkook: You need to rest.
Y/n: Fine.

*Jungkoooks pov*

I watch y/n walking away. She really didn't look great.
I walked to the living room and looked at Jungjo and Junglee. They are so cute together.. I walkt to the kitchen and started making bread.
Suddenly I heard a loud noice. I ran as fast as I could to the living room to see if the kids wereokay. They were still sleeping and Jungseung was watching tv. What could that noice be?
WAIT! Y/N??
I ran upstairs to here room and found here on the floor. What happened?
Jungkook: Y/n!!
She didn't wake up. I started shaking here a little bit and held here face in my hands.
What is wrong? I picked here up bridal style and put here down on the bed. I ran downstairs to my phone.
?: Hello dear.
Jungkook: Mom! Y/n just fainted and she doesn't wake up.
Mom: What? Whats happening? Are the kids fine?!
Jungkook: Yes they are fine. She was already not feeling so good this morning and she just fainted in here room when I told here to go rest. And now she doesn't wake up! What do I do?
Mom: Call the ambulance, I'm on my way home okey dear. Just stay calm. Please.
I hung up and started calling the ambulance. I heard the kids crying.. Ugh.. What do I do...
After a while the ambulance came but my mother was still not here so I called our neighbour and asked to watch the kids. She didn't mind she is really kind to us.

*Monday 4.45 pm* *The Hospital*

I walked in the room. Y/n was just laying their. She still hasn't woken up.
My mother called me.
Mom: In what room are you?
Jungkook: Room (....). Are you guys here?
Mom: Yes were in the parking lot . Y/n parents are here with me.
Jungkook: Okey, good.

Y/n started waking up.
Jungkook: Hey y/n.
Y/n: Where am I?
Jungkook: You in the hospital. You fainded.
Y/n: What happened?! Are the kids okay? Where are they?
She was really caring about the kids.
Jungkook: They are fine at home, miss (...) is with them. Their fine.
She was relieved at some point that they were fine. I was just staring at her beautiful face, i didn't even notice it until she looked me right in the eyes. Right at that time her parents came in and my mom.
Y/n mom: Hey honey, are you okay?
Y/n: Yes mom, I'm fine. You don't need to worry.