☆17☆

Yoongi.... Yoongi..... It sounds familiar, but from what?!

*Flashback 10 years ago, y/n was 8*

Y/n: Gii!! I have something to tell you!!!!
Yoongi: What is it?! It must be important to interrupt my sleep.
Y/n: Yes!!! For me it is!!
Yoongi: Don't yell y/n. Just tell me and let me sleep...
Y/n: I'm tumor free!!!!
Yoongi: What?!?!?!
Y/n: They told me that the chemo's worked and its gone now!
Yoongi jumped up and hugged y/n really tight.
Yoongi: That is amazing!
Y/n: I can finally go away from this hospital.
Yoongi: But then you'll leave me...
Y/n: We can keep in touch! I will text you everyday.

Y/n is going to be discharged tomorrow. She is finally tumor free after batteling for almost 2 years without here brother. But she met yoongi on her srcond day in the hospital and became really close friends. Yoongi has also a braintumor, but sadly enough does he need a surgery. The chemo's weren't good enough.

Y/n: I will visit you everyday after the surgery okey.
Yoongi: Deal.
They broke the hug and y/n walked away, never did she now she would never see him again.

*Yoongi pov*

I will have the surgery in America, they told us that there are better doctors to do the brain surgery. I trust them with my life, literally.. But that means I will not see y/n again. I will be gone for 2 years or something. My parents have decided to travel with me and they also found a job there. I am so sorry for leaving you y/n, but I'm glad your tumor free. I wouldn't wish this for you. Leaving everything behind. I know you couldn't do that.

*Back to present*
*Jungkooks pov*
*Friday 5 pm*

So basicly 2 years further             because of the coma
Jungkook is 20 and y/n 19...,          almost 20

Jungkook: So you can hear me now huh.. Im glad. I have soooo many thing to tell you but first,

I love you!

Jungkook: I love you with all my heart, and it hasn't changed in these almost 2 years. You are the only one I love, besides my parents, jung...., lunglee and jungjo. They miss you very much.

Jungkook: My work at the office is so boring... I wish you would be home with me. Just cuddling with each other and watching movies. It is so boring without you, my beautiful sunshine in my life. Jungjo is such a teaser, he always plays with Junglee but then he runs away or something and Junglee always cries. And asks for you. But you aren't there, so I suggest that you wake up soon.
Do you hear me.. Wake up my love...♡♡

I was just talking about the kids because I think she would like to hear that. They really miss here and I do to. I miss her hugs and kisses. Ooh what do I miss those lips.... I was about to ask here to marry me when she fainted. I didn't knew what to do so I called my hyungs.. Yoongi was the first to tell me to bring here to the hospital and to let her be checked up by a brain doctor. First I didn't why, but then I rememberd.....
She had a brain tumor.... Maybe it is back, but why didn't she tell me if she wasn't feeling well.. My second thought was how did Yoongi know?!
I started continuing talking.

Jungkook: I love you, I love you, I love you with all my heart, you know that right.

I brushed here hand while I was saying that and I swear....,

I felt it moving...