☆9☆

Mr Jeon: So my son is dating. That is great. You need a strong woman beside you and I think y/n is great for that position.
That was not the answer that I expected. My mom looked also happy.
Jungkook: So it is okay if y/n and I are dating?
Mrs. Jeon: Yes, why wouldn't it be.
Mr. Jeon: We also need to tell you something but y/n need to be here to for the news.
Jungkook: I will get here.
I walked upstairs to y/n's room and knocked on the door.
Y/n: Come in.
Y/n: Ooh Jungkook. How was it?
She was on the bed playing with Junglee and Jungjo. They are so cute, all 3. I walked to here and stood behind here. I gave here a back hug and a kiss.
Jungkook: Good, they don't mind they said.
While I was talking, Jungseung came in.
Jungseung: Yah! Don't touch my noona! Noona is mine.
He ran to y/n and gave here a huge.
Jungkook: She is mine now.
Jungseung teared up, he is such a baby.
Jungseung: Is that true noona? You won't marry me? You gonna marry Jungkook?
Y/n hugged him even tighter. Before she could saw something, I talked.
Jungkook: Yes she is gonna marry me soon.
She looked at me in disbelief.
Y/n: Yah!! Not so soon.
She pushed my shoulder and I fell of the bed. I started laughing and Jungseung also.
Jungseung: That is what you deserve for stealing my noona!
I got up from the ground and sat on the bed. I picked Jungjo up and looked at him. He is such a cute little baby.
Jungkook: I came here because my parents wanted to talk about something with me and you.
Y/n: Then we need to go downstairs. Just lay them in their beds and then we can go. Can you watch them for a few minutes?
She looked at Jungseung and he stood there like a big brother.
Jungseung: Of course! I'm old enough to watch them.
Jungkook: The lets goooo.
I took here hand and we walked downstairs with Jungseung.

*Downstairs*

Mr. Jeon: Well as you know son, you will turn 20 in a few months. And your mother and I have decided that it would be good if you will become the CEO of the company. And when the time is right that you will become the boss of the company.
Jungkook: Really?!
I always dreamed about it, I would love to take the company. My parents worked really hard for it and I would definitely make them proud.
Mr. Jeon: And for that, you need support. Just like your mother is for me. And we already talked to y/n parents about it and they approved.
Y/n: For what? I don't understand..?
Mrs. Jeon: We thought because you already know each other very well, the same ages are and because you are good with kids. That you should become Jungkooks wife.
Jungkook, y/n: What?!
Y/n looked at me in disbelief. I was just joking in the room about the marriage...
Mr. Jeon: The job will become hard and you will need somebody who will support you at home and off work. And we and y/n parents have discussed it and we arranged your marriage. We wanted to tell it to you today. But it shouldn't be such of a big deal if you to are dating.

*Y/n pov*

So were gonna get married..?! I thought he was joking just a while ago.. We just started dating.. I love him very much, for a long time now... Since I came here but to marry him in a few months. Don't get me wrong, i would love to be his wife. But in the future... Not so soon....

*Jungkook pov*

So were getting married... I love here since she came here like 4 years ago... But we just started dating and to marry in a few months... I would love to but I think that it is still to early... What does she think?! I would rather ask her personally to marry me then 'forcing here'...