☆14☆

I went to my bedroom and layed on my bed.
Jungseung: Noona? Are you alright?
Jungsuung walked in the room and jumped on the bed.
Jungseung: You are all red... What is wrong?
Y/n: Im just a tired. I really wanna sleep. Come lay besides me. How was your day at school?
He layed down besides me and started talking about his school. He has already made a lot of friends. He told that he will invited all of his friends for his birthday in a few weeks. I loved seeing him so happy.
Jungseung: Do you wanna play hide and seek now?
Y/n: I am a little tired seungie...
I said while brushing his hair.
Jungseung: But if your tired, you need to sleep. I will go so you can sleep.
Y/n: Alright Seungie.
He stood up and walked away.
Jungseung: Sleep well noonaaaaa
He ran away and kept yelling. He is such a weird kid, but I love him.

I was about to fall asleep when somebody entered the room.
Jungkook: Did I wake you?
Y/n: No no, I wasn't sleeping yet. Can you lay besides me please...
Jungkook: Of course.
He laid beside me and I hugged him tightly.
Y/n: I am sorry..
Jungkook: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.
Y/n: You must be wondering what happened between me and my brother and I get it.
Jungkook: Yes I am, but if you don't wanna share it yet. Then that is okey, I'll wait.
Y/n: Its just.... I wanna tell you but I really don't know how.... I never ever talked about it with anybody.... Not even with my closest friends at that time.
Jungkook: It is alright. Just think about it, I have all the time. You know that right.
Y/n: Yes I know that, thank you kookie. I sighed deep...
Y/n: I will just started at the beginning I think.

Y/n: Me and my brother were always really close, as close as twins could be. We always shared everything together. Were in the same class and had the same friends. Our lives were pretty normal like the other people, until I got really bad news. I was 15 at that time. I was always really tired and had ways headaches. We didn't know what it was so we went to a doctor.... and he gave us news we didn't expect.....

A brain tumor.

I stoped for a second, I couldn't talk anymore... I was crying....
Jungkook: It is okey, I'm here. I'm here y/n...
He brushed my hair and gave me kisses on my head.

Y/n: A-And he just left me... W-when I needed him the most... Nobody knew where he was.. He just disappeared... F-For 5 damn years.... I didn't know he was back.... I never spoke to him after he left....

I stopped crying, my tears were all gone. I had no more tears left inside of me.

He left me when I needed him the most...