☆20☆

I just couldn't stop thinking about Yugyeom... He had leukemia. I was in a room with him and Yoongi. They made my days better when I felt worse. I really loved them. One day he left, me and Yoongi didn't know where he went... We tried to call him but he never answered... eventually Yoongi was also gone. It felt like my world just fell apart. My 2 best friend were gone...
But what did he mean with, we meet again. Will he come back or does he mean we meet again when I'm dead... He can't be dead right... It can't be..

*Saturday, 3 pm*
*Yoongi pov*

I wanted to visit y/n in the hospital.
I knocked on the door but nobody answered. I just opened the door and saw here sitting on her bed in her own world.
Yoongi: Y/n??
She didn't even look at me, I walked to her and saw she was crying... This hurt my heart...
Yoongi: Y/n??
She looked up to me and quickly wiped away here tears.
Y/n: Yoongi...
Yoongi: Come here y/n...
I took here in a hug and she cried even harder.
Yoongi: What is wrong y/n... You can tell me... Please stop crying...
Y/n: I-I was in this d-dark room and I s-saw......
Yoongi: What did you see....
Y/n: Yugy-yeom....
Yoongi: Yugyeom?!
I let her go and whiped of here tears.
Y/n: He is not dead right?!
?: Who is dead?
We shocked out of our world and looked at the door.
Jungkook....
Yoongi: Nobody... We were just talking. Noting interesting. Could you please leave the room for a second, were almost done.
Jungkook: What is going on??
Y/n: Please Jungkook, just a second..
He looked jealous at me, I get it. I'm alone with his girl... But she'll be always yours Jungkook. Don't worry..
Yoongi: I never talked about my past with the boys... I will talk to the boys as soon as I'm ready. You can talk about it to Jungkook because I don't want you to keep secret or anything from Jungkook.
She just nodded and cried..
I gave here a last hug and kissed here forehead.
Yoongi: Im happy to see you again, princess..
She chuckled and I walked out of the room.