☆10☆

*Y/n pov*

Jungkook: I swear I was joking a while ago. I swear, I didn't know they were planing all of this.
Y/n: I know, I know. We will work this out okey.
I said while holding his cheeks. I saw he was relieved at some point.
He came closer and kissed me.
Jungkook: We will
We were walking back to my room, I couldn't let Jungseung alone with the twins so long. He is really a great helper for me.

*That evening, 9.30 pm*

Jungseung and the twins were already sleeping. It started raining again.. really heavy.
I was really tired so I just went to sleep.

I woke up from the loud and heavy thunderstorm. I turned around and faced a beautiful kookie. He must be scared again for the loud noises. He was sleeping so I just looked at his face. He is really beautiful. He sleeps with his mouth a little open so you can perfectly see his bunny teeth. I brushed a little true his hair. He is really cute when he is sleeping.
I was startled when he suddenly grabbed my wrist. I probably woke him up.. oops.. He let go of my wrist, placed his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He placed his head in my neck and cuddled me tightly. I again got this feeling in my stomach. Every time I am really close to him or he is being so cute and sweet to me, I got this feeling.

Jungkook: I love so much, since I met you. I'll marry you as soon as possible.
While he was saying that he places kisses in my neck.
What is he doing to me, his words... Their like music to my ears...
I placed my arms around his waist.
Y/n: I love you to kookie.
I heard him laughing. What is so funny?!
Jungkook: So kookie it is now?
Y/n: Yes.. kookie

*Friday 7.00 am*

I woke up from a crying baby, I turned around and saw Jungkook standing besides Junglee's bed. Again, he has no shirt on.. Why isn't he wearing a damn shirt, does he know what shirts are made for?! He picked Junglee up and comforted her. He is such a gentleman. I didn't even notice that I was staring until Jungkook turned around and looked at me. He smiled at me and putted Junglee down again, she was already sleeping again.
He walked over to me, sat down before me and putted his head before mine. I started to blush a little..
Jungkook: I look good huh? I know you were staring.
Y/n: Yes I was staring indeed, but you don't need to be so full of yourself.
Jungkook: So your saying that your boyfriend doesn't look good?
Y/n: I never said that.
Jungkook: So you think I look good?
Y/n: I never said that either.
Jungkook: Yah! That hurts...
Y/n: I never said that you good looking, because you are hot. But if you want me to say that you are good looking instead of hot, it is your choice.
I said while laughing, I was just playing with him.
Jungkook: So you think I'm hot huh?
He came little by little closer to me until I was laying on my bed with him above me.