☆24☆

?: I missed you..

Y/n: I missed you to.
?: I'm sorry for not contacting you..
Y/n: It is okay.. You just moved on, and I get it. Don't worry.
Jungkook: Y/n?? Where are you?
Before I could answer, he was already in front of us. I saw him just froze on his place. What the hell do I do know...
Y/n: I'll leave you to alone...
I walked past Jungkook but he grabbed my hand.
Jungkook: Their is nothing to talk about. Lets go.
Y/n: Please Jungk-...
Jungkook: Don't let me talk to him...
I could see tears in his eyes.
Y/n: Please make it up.
Jungkook: Y/n-.....
Y/n: Please...
Jungkook: Only if you also talk to your brother...
Y/n: Jungk-...
Jungkook: Deal?
Y/n: Ugh.. Deal. I'll go now.
Jungkook let my hand go and I walked to the kids.

*Jungkook pov*

Why is he even here. Why couldn't he just stay away. He was happy there so why bother to come back....
I was just staring at the ground and saw he came closer.
I looked at him and saw he was also crying. He opened his arms and I hugged him.
I don't want to forgive him that easily... He broke me, he left me. And just comes back now... Why?!
Jungkook: Why..??
He broke the hug and looked at me.
Jungkook: Why did you leave me??
Yugyeom: I'm sorry Jungkook.
Jungkook: I asked you something. Answer me.
Yugyeom: Mom and dad told me it would be better for me if I left and got to the hospital in Seoul. I was to sick and thought it would be the best for you if we stopped contacting each other in case I would die.
I laughed a little.
Yugyeom: Why are you laughing?!
He was always the stupid one of us. His stupid illness teared us apart... And he made the dumbest decision of his life. To think it would be the best for me to just let me rot without him. How dumb can he be. The best for me is when he is with me. My twin brother.
Jungkook: You were always the dumbest of us.
Yugyeom: Yah!
Jungkook: What?! It is the truth. Thinking for somebody else is never good and you can see that now. You thought it would be the best for ME to just forget about you. How dumb can you be. Forgetting my twin brother. Don't make me laugh.
I placed my arm around his neck and pushed him down.
Jungkook: Don't ever think for me again. I can make my decisions on my own, you get it.
Yugyeom: Let me GOO!!
Jungkook: You get it?!
Yugyeom: Yes.
Jungkook: Yes what?
Yugyeom: YES JUNGKOOK! Now let me go.
Jungkook: No, we got some time to catch up.
I ruffled his hair and walked to the living room with him still under my arm.