☆30☆

Life is hard when your pregnant of 2 baby's. I'm often tired and have mood swings. I still go to school on the Mondays and Thursdays. I don't wanna be locked up in the hours 24/7 so I enjoy my days at school. I can rest the other days so its no big deal for me. Jungkook in the other hand is very protective. He doesn't want me to be alone so Lisa is always by my side at school. I don't mind it exactly because Lisa and I are best friends and we talk about a lot of stuff.

Rosé: So how many months are you now?
Y/n: Around 8 and a half months.
Rose: So just a few weeks left..
Lisa: I can't wait to be their unnie and noona!!!
Jisoo: Im so excitedd..!!
I chuckled at their statements. I love how supportive they are. I really thought it would be difficult a pregnant girl in school and soon married girl. But it is definitely different from what I thought. Jungkooks hyungs and my unnie's are really supportive and can't wait to see them, hold them, play with them and those stuff. I'm really happy I got these amazing people in my life now.
Y/n: I can't wait either. Maybe we should heat to class, its already late. And its gonna take a while.
Rosé: Hahaha, lets go!
Hoseok: Wait for us girlss!
We turned around and saw the boys walking to us. Jungkook went straight to me ofcourse.
Jungkook: How are my baby's doing? Are you feeling well? Did you eat good?
He bombarded me with his questions while placing his hand on my belly.
Y/n: We are fine, yes and yes. Don't need to stress so much kookie. I'm fine. Shell we go?
I smiled at him and gave him a kiss.
We started walking to the next class. Lisa, Jungkook, Jimin, Jennie and I have dancing lessons now. Of course I can't dance now but I'm just watching them. While we were walking I got a sting in my belly and it got worse with the second.
Y/n: Aah!!
Jungkook: What wrong y/n?! What hurts?!
I grabbed my belly and started breathing heavily.
Y/n: My aah belly!! Aah!!
Lisa: She about to give birth!!
Jungkook: Now!!!!???!?!?
Y/n: Aaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!! HURRY!!
Jungkook: Inform the others and Jimin, the car! NOW!
I saw Jimin rushing away and Jungkook grabbed my waist and arm tightly.
Jungkook: Dont worry princess, its going to be fine. Breath in, breath out. Repeat me princess. Breath in, breath out. Its going to be fine.
We walked to tje entrance of the school and the pain had become tolerable. Jimin and Lisa were already waiting and Jennie informed the other. When we were all in the car, we rushed to the hospital.

~~

Doctor: Okey y/n, breath in and push. Your doing great y/n.
I was sweating a lot and I was so tired. I didnt thought giving was birth was this tiredsome...

~~

Doctor: Congratulations with your first child, a girl. One again y/n, Push!

~~

Doctor: Congratulations with your second child, a boy. You need to push one more time y/n.

~~

Doctor: Congratulations on your third child, a boy.

The end

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
I hope you all liked the story❤
I'm sorry for grammar mistakes, typos or sentences that weren't correct.
English is not my first language so I'm sorry for that😊
This was also my first ever written story so I'm sorry if it sometimes was weird or just didn't make any sense😊
I hope besides that, it still was a nice story and I would love to hear feedback if you have it on thing I could do better or just what you thought if the story❤

I am thankful for those who supported this story and also thank you all so much for the 200 reads❤
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○