☆26☆

*Y/n pov*

Yugyeom: I never deleted his number... Please call him and talk to him... Please...
I am not ready... I miss him but I'm not ready... Not yet...
Jungkook: Please y/n... After the call you can decide to let him in or out.
Y/n: Fine...
I said almost whispering... What do I say?!
Areum: Were rea-....
Jungseung: Noona?! What happened..???
I shock up... What do I say?!
Y/n: I just had something in my eye. I'm fine seungie. I will change now. I'll be back in 10 minutes.
I stood up and was about to walk away but someone grabbed my wrist.
Yugyeom: Please listen to him. Don't hang up... Promise me... Please...
His voice was so soft.. What is wrong... Why is he like this... He was never like this back in the days...
Y/n: I promise.
I give him a small fake smile...
I walked to my room with Yugyeom's phone... I scrolled trough the contacts and say his name...
Then is this the moment... I click the call button and in a few seconds he already answered..... What do I say?!

Jaeyeon: Yugyeom..??
His voice... I missed it... It hasn't changed a bit...
Jaeyeon: Yugyeom?? Why the sudden call?
Y/n: Jaeyeon....
Jaeyeon: Y/n...
Y/n: I miss you....
Jaeyeon : I miss you to y/n...
He said with a soft crying voice...
Y/n: Meet me at *** in 3o minutes.
I didn't let him answer and hung up.
Few.... That wasn't that hard... I think... I have only 30 minu- Ooh sh*t 30 minutes to get ready!!!! I rushed to the bathroom and made myself presentable.
I wore just a simply outfit. It wasn't really warm outside but also not so cold.

I also did my make-up to look a little human

I also did my make-up to look a little human. I had such red puffy eyes...

I walked sownstairs and they were all waiting for me

I walked sownstairs and they were all waiting for me. Jungkook looked at me and he instantly smiled.
Jungseung: You look so pretty noona!!!
Y/n: Aah thankyou seungiee.
Areum: Where are we going to eat?
Y/n: What about ***??
Jungseung: Yah!!!!
Jungkook: Fine by me. I'll inform mom and dad.
Yugyeom already spoke to him parents and they were happy that he and Jungkook were in good terms again. They wanted the best for their kid and fhought that that was the best solution but it turned out all different.
I seated down on the cough and watch Jungseung and Areum playing.
Yugyeom: How went it?
I snapped out of my world and looked at Yugyeom.
Y/n: I told him to meet me at ***. We didn't really talk... I couldn't on the phone...
Yugyeom: It is okay.
Jungkook: Lets go!!
I stood up and intertwined our hands. I looked at our hands and Jungkook saw that. He took something out of his pocket and showed it to me.

It was a little box.
He opened it and saw a beautiful

He took it out and placed it on my ring finger

He took it out and placed it on my ring finger.The other one on his own finger. I gave him a hug and I give him multiple kisses.
Y/n: I love you. I love you. I love you.
Jungkook: I love you to my princess.
Jungseung: Noona!!! Hurry!!! We are hungry!!!!
Y/n: Coming!!
I gave Jungkook a kiss, took his hand and ran towards the door. He was shocked at my move but laughed.