☆13☆

Jungkook: Twinbrother?!
Y/n: Yes and no... Yes he is my Twinbrother and no, because I don't ever wanna see him again. Ever...
Jungkook: What happened..??
He asked really carefully, he is so sweet.
All these years came back, all these memories... I started crying again. Jungkook took Junglee and Jungjo to their cribs and layed besides me, he pulled me close to him and said,
Jungkook: You don't need to tell me now, I'll wait. Just know that I love you♡
Y/n: Y-You are to s-sweet to me... I love you to kookie... with all my heart.
I grabbed him tighter and tried to forget the memories, I want to forget it... It is to painful...

*Friday 6.00 pm*

Jungkook: Y/n..?? Wake up..
I slightly opened my eyes and saw Jungkook sitting besides me.
Jungkook: Do you wanna eat downstairs or here?
I tried sitting up and it went very well. My headache was almost over, well it was less then this morning.
Y/n: I will eat downstairs. Are your parents home yet?
Jungkook: Yes, a hour ago or something. I will help you okey.
I put on some decent clothes and washed my face, it was all red and puffy.
We went downstairs together and went to the dining table.
Mrs. Jeon: Y/n dear, what happened?
Mr. Jeon: Did Jungkook do something?!
He sounded a little mad and disappointment...
Y/n: No no Jungkook did nothing. There was just somebody today here, and I didn't like his present...
Mr. Jeon: Who..??
Just by the though of him, I already got tears in my eyes...
Jungkook took my hand and spoke.
Jungkook: Here Twinbrother.
Mrs. Jeon: TwinBorther, I never knew you had one dear..??
Y/n: Yes I have one but I just don't talk about him that often... He made some very bad desisions and he just have to deal with it.
I sounded a little mad...
Mr. Jeon: What happened..?!
I don't know how to say this to them. I never spoke with anybody about it... My parents know about it, but I never spoke about it with anybody near me. Not even my friends at school that time....... I just didn't know how how to tell them....
Y/n: A lot happened.  But I'm not ready to talk about it yet, I'm sorry. If perhaps I could leave right know.
I stood up and walked away. I can't talk about it now... It was a to dark period in my life... I just whished it never would've happened.