☆22☆

Y/n: What?! He never talked about his family... But hes not a Jeon?!
Jungkook: My parents were to busy with work so they couldn't take care of him enough. Mr. And Mrs. Kim adopted him and took care of him.
Y/n: So you dumped him just like my brother did to me...!!!
Jungkook: No y/n, please-....
Y/n: You know how it hurted me and you just did the same to Yugyeom!
Jungkook: No..., it not like that.
Y/n: How can you leave your damn twinbrother to rot!
Jungkook: I had no choice!
Y/n: You always have Jeon Jungkook!
Jungkook: I hadn't... Believe me...
Y/n: Please leave me alone for now.
Jungkook: Y/n..., please listen to me.
Y/n: Leave me alone....
Jungkook: Please y/n....
Y/n: Leave..!!
Yugyeom never talked about his family when I asked about them. I never met his siblings or parents. Maybe this is why.... I know how painful it was when my brother left me, and I can't imagene to go true that alone.... I feel so sorry for Yugyeom...
Why didn't he just talked about it with us... We were his family...

*Saturday 7 pm*

The doctors told me that I can go home this afternoon. I know it is soon, but they said I am fully recovered and I just need good bed rest. Then everything will be good. I am excited to finally leave this hospital, the food sucks and I am bored with this white room.
Mrs. Jeon: y/n dear, ready? Junglee and Jungjo are so excited to see you again.
Y/n: I'm happy to see them to. And I am ready to go Mrs. Jeon.
Mrs. Jeon: Ooh please dear call me omma.
Y/n: haha alright omma.
Omma: Lets go dear.

*At home*

Jungjo: NOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!
The second me and omma walked in the house, I was attack with hugs.
Omg, they grew up so fast. I can't believe they are 4 now...
Jungseung: Noona...!
He is 6 now and he is almost as high as my middle.
Y/n: Jungseung. You grew up so fast. I can't believe it. Come here!
When I was hugging the 3, I noticed someone's present... Jungkook...
I looked at him and saw pain in his eyes. I looked quickly away to the kids.
Y/n: You all grew up so fast. That is not faire... How is school Jungseung?
Jungseung: It is great.
He came closer to me and whispered something in my ear.
Jungseung: I have a girlfriend.
I chuckled at his sentence.
Y/n: Really? Good job Seungiee.
I whispered.
Y/n: What is here name?
Junseung: Kim Areum.
Y/n: That is a lovely name. I would like to meet her someday. Is that okay?
Jungseung: She comes playing here tomorrow.
Y/n: I can't wait to meet here.

Soon the kids went of and played with each other. I went to the kitchen to make some food for myself because I'm really hungry.
Jungkook: Can we talk y/n...
Y/n: What is their to talk about?
Jungkook: I didn't want to just leave him. I had no choice, believe me...
Y/n: You always have a damn choice. No mather what. So don't make excuses.
He walked closer to me.
Jungkook: When I came home from school, I walk in the living room and saw my parents and Yugyeom. There were 2 unfamiliar people with them. I just looked at them and saw Yugyeom crying. I wanted to run to him but I didn't. When they were done talking, yugyeom left with the to people. That was the last time I saw him. I cried, a lot. I didn't came out of my room for 2 weeks. My brother left me, and never came back to me. I searched for a long time and one day I found him. He was living in Busan and he was living a happy life. I was devisteded... I though to myself, how can he be happy without me....
He started crying and I just hughed him... This is not what I had expect, how can I judges him of something when I didn't knew the thruth.
Y/n: Im sorry... I never should've judged you... Im sorry Jungkook...
He just hughed me back and didn't say anything...