☆25☆

*Sunday 4 pm*

We were watching a movie (Jungkook, Yugyeom and me) when Jungseung and Areum came in the livingroom. They walked to us hand in hand. I just looked at them because thet look so sweet together.
Jungkook: Y/n?
Y/n: Huh?!
I heard him chuckling. Do I look funny or something?!
Y/n: Do I look funny..?!
Jungkook: Yes you do. They are hungry and we are to.
He placed an arm around Yugyeom and they both smiled. I smiled at them. Im so happy to see everybody happy... Me life is complete. But it is missing one thing...
Jaeyeon...
I don't really want to admit it, but sometimes I miss him ... Just his present like when we were kids... He always made me laugh and we were just really close... But... I... I don't want to forgive him but I need him....

*Jungkook pov*

Jungkook: Yes you do. They are hungry and we are to.
I am so hungry!!! I placed my arm around Yugyeom's neck and played with him. We were kinda wrestling on the ground when I saw y/n crying.. I pushed Yugyeom away and he noticed y/n to.
I walked to hear and seated next to her on the cough.
Jungkook: What is wrong?
I placed my hand on her cheek and whipped her tears away. She faced me and just stared at me.
Jungkook: Shh....
I gave her a hug and kissed her forehead.
Y/n: I don't want to forgive him but I need him....
Jungkook: Just talk to him and hear him out. Maybe that will change your mind...
I hate seeing here crying... I looked up and Yugyeom looked really confused at us.
I mouthed 'Her Brother' to him. His faced softed. He probebly know all about it.
Yugyeom: Y/n...

*Yugyeom pov*

How can I say this... Ugh I just need to say it...
Yugyeom: Y/n...
She looked at me with crying eyes. This hurts my heard...
Yugyeom: Please listen to my whole story before interupting please...
She just nodded and I sighed.
Yugyeom: After jaeyeon left, somebody called me. It was private so I just answered. It was jaeyeon.....  He was crying, I was so shock. I wanted to know why so I asked him...
I sighed again.
Yugyeom: He told me the whole story, and....
I looked at y/n and she was silent... she wasn't crying, she wasn't talking, she was just looking in front of her.
Yugyeom: You really need to talk to him.
She just looked at me. I tried many times to convince here to talk to him but every time I brought it up, she just looked at me with the same emptiness in her eyes as then. He really really broke her... But it wasn't his fault...

it
was
their

parents fault....