☆16☆

Y/n: So beautiful!Jungkook: You like it?He looked at me with his bunny teeths

Y/n: So beautiful!
Jungkook: You like it?
He looked at me with his bunny teeths. I kissed him,
Y/n: I love it.
Jungkook: Im glad.
Y/n: Did you all arrange this?
Jungkook: Yes, just for you because.....
Y/n: Because?!
Jungkook: Did you forgot?!

Lately I've bin forgetting more things.....

Y/n: What?!
Jungkook: We are now a 6 months together.
Y/n: Omg... Really?! I thought that that was next week?!
Jungkook: Nope, it is today. So I arranged this as a surprise.
Y/n: Thank you! I wished I would've known so I could bring you a surprise... I'm sorry.
Jungkook: You being here with me is already enough.
He said with his beautiful bunny teeth smile.
Y/n: I love you kookie!
Jungkook: I love you 2 y/n. Now lets eat, I'm hungryyyy...!!!!!!
We started eating and played a yes and no game.

Jungkook: Ever been to a amusement park?
Y/n: Yes, Ever been drunk?
Jungkook: No, ever been in love?
Y/n: Yes, of course you dumb ass.
He chuckled at my reaction... He is so cute.
Y/n: Ever cheated?
Jungkook: Yes.
Y/n: What?!
Jungkook: Busted.....

Jungkook: I cheated on my PlayStation with my Xbox....
Sorry PlayStation!!!!!! I hope you'll forgive me.... PLEASE!!!!!
I started laughing really hard... My stomach started hurting.....
Y/n: That is not nice of you!
Jungkook: I know..., I will never do it again. Now my turn.
He took something out of his pocket but I couldn't see clearly what it was. My vision was getting blurry. And my head started hurting really bad... What is happening?!
He kneeled down in front of me.
Jungkook: Will yo-........
I didn't hear him fully because I passed out. Everything went black.....

 Everything went black

I

felt like I was trapped in this dark room. I only heard him talking but I didn't know who it was and I couldn't talk back.... I was really trapped..

I heard somebody talk, I don't recognise the voice. Who is this guy?

?: I can still remember the day kookie called us. He was crying, and we didn't know why...He was so happy when you finally became his girlfriend. He talked about you a lot... For real. I was getting tired of it. All these couples, bleh bleh...
Back to my story. Euhmm. Right, he was crying. He told us you had fainted right at the time he was about to ask you to marry him. Like that was a great time for your tumor to say hi. Everybody rushed to the hospital. They told us that they had removed the tumor fully but while they were doing all these thing in you brain... I think..., i don't know.... I'm not that great in Biology, i always sleep... Back to my story, again... They said you had lost a lot of blood... and the only thing I know in my life is that if you lose a lot of blood, that it is not good for you... So that why you have been in a coma for like, what shall we say..., 22 months or 1 year and 10 months... You can chose.

I have to admit, I like him. Just his talking, he reminds me of someone from the past ...

But wait a minute, i've been in a coma for almost 2 years!!!!!!

?: How is she..??

I recognise his voice right away..... Jeon Jungkook...♡♡

?: Kookie.. We were just talking about you, right y/n. She is fine. She can finally hear us now and shell be awake in a few weeks to months.

Jungkook: That is great. You need to go home now Yoongi. Ill take care of here okey.

Yoongi.., Jungkooks friend. Why is he here? I don't even know him that well...

Yoongi: Yes yes... I will leave you alone for now. See you later kookiemonsterr!!

Jungkook: Yah! Don't call me that hyung!!

Jungkook: Aish that boy...

Yoongi.... Yoongi..... It sounds familiar, but from what?!