☆21☆

*Jungkook pov*

Yoongi: I never talked about my past with the boys... I will talk to the boys as soon as I'm ready. You can talk about it to Jungkook because I don't want you to keep secret or anything from Jungkook.
What secret?! Is she cheating on my with Yoongi?! What is freaking going on!!!! I am boiling inside... They are so close with each other. He can't touch her like that!!!!!
I brushed it off when Yoongi walk out.
Yoongi: I'll go home now.
Jungkook: Bye...
Yoongi: Byee kookiemonster.

I walked in y/n room and sat besides her. I just looked at her and whipped her tears off and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

*Y/n pov*

When he walked in he just sat besides me, he just stared at me and I could see he was jealous. He is so cute when he is like this. I just told him I loved him because I thought he needed to hear that.
Y/n: Jungkook... Are you jealous Jungkook..??
I just played with him a little.
Jungkook: Noo I'm not
Y/n: Well good because you don't need to be, I love you and only you.
I jumped a little and gave him a big hug. He fell behind on the bed and I was on top of him.
Jungkook: I love you to y/n..
He layed his hands on my cheeks and gave me a long passion kiss.
After a while we broke this kiss.
Y/n: When I was in a coma I was in a dark room. And somebody was there with me, somebody I thought I would never see again....
I started crying when I though about Yugyeom...
Jungkook: Don't cry y/n... I'm here.
Y/n: Back in the days when I was in the hospital for my chemo's, braintumor and stuff, I was in a room with to boys. Yugyeom and-.....
I sighed deep... How could I tell Jungkook that his best friend also had a braintumor...
Jungkook: Who??
I looked him deep in the eyes...
Y/n: Yoongi...
Jungkook: What?! Yoongi??
Y/n: Yugyeom had leukemia and yoongi had also a braintumor.... When I was tumor free, I went home. We made a deal that we would meet everyday and text everyday. But when I came to the hospitol one day, Yoongi was gone... He never told me ahere he went and I never saw him again. I didn't even recognise him at school... I first didn't know why he would be here with me, then I started thinking about his name and then it finally hit me.... I thought he was dead... He was gone, just one day... He told me that I could talk about it with you because he didn't want me to keep secrets from you, he is just as sweet as he was back then. We had spent over 2 years with each other in one room. We were bestfriends. I loved them, but then one day... They both were gone, and they never came back.... I am happy to finally see Yoongi again, but Yugyeom....
He was with me in that room. He told me we would meet again.. But does that mean we will meet again when I am alive or when I'm dead?! I don't know...

Jungkook: You will meet him in real life.
Y/n: How do you know that so sure?!
Jungkook: Because Yugyeom is

MY

Twin Brother