☆23☆

We went to the cough and cuddled with each other while watching a movie. Omma told me that I needed to be fully rested and health before I could go back to my 'job' as babysitter. I actually didn't consider it as a job but I do get payed for it.
I was really tired and didn't noticed that I fell asleep on Jungkook shoulder.

*Sunday morning*

I woke up in my bed. I though back about yesterday and remembered that we were watching a movie so that means Jungkook carried me upstairs to my room. He is so sweet to me. I wanted to turn around but I couldn't. There was a pare of arms around me that prevented me from turning. I wanted to lose his grib a little so I could go to the bathroom.
Jungkook: Stay...
Y/n: It is already 10 am. We need to get up kookie.
Jungkook: Just a second...
He grabbed me and now I was facing him. He looked at me in the eye and showed me his bunny teeth smile. I couldn't so anything then chuckle.
Y/n: You are so cute kookie.
Jungkook: I know
He came closer and I was expecting a kiss. But he let me go and went out of bed.
Y/n: Yah!
Jungkook: What..??
Y/n: You are mean!
I went up and walked to him.
Jungkook: Why am I mean?
He suddenly starts laughing and I just hit his chest.
Jungkook: You wanted a kiss..?? Huh.
Y/n: Yes, but not anymore.
I wanted to sound mad but couldn't, he was so cute. How can I be mad at a laughing bunny.
I turned around and was about to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.
I turned around and the second I did that he crashed his lips on mine and gave me a long passionate kiss.
I stopped because I couldn't breath anymore.
Jungkook: You are so hot when you try to be mad.
Before I could answer he gave me another kiss and picked me up. I llased my legs around his waist and he walked to the bed. He gently plased me on the bed while still kissing me. He went down to my collarbone and found my sweet spot.
Jungseung: Noonaa!!!!! Noona!!!!
Jungkook quickly stopped and went up. We both stod in the room when the door swang open.
Jungseung: Noona!!! Areum will be here soon!!! Hurry!!!
Y/n: I will change now. Wait downstairs and I'll be there soon.
Jungseung: Hurrrrryyy!!!!!!
Y/n: Yes hurry Jungkook.
I laughed at behaviour. He wants to show of to his girlfriend. I pushed Jungkook out of my room and quickly changed. When I went downstairs Jungkook was already their waiting with Jungseung, Junglee and Jungjo. I walked to them and seated down between Jungjo and Junglee. I hugged them and they started tickling me. I missed them so much. I saw that Jungkook was staring and smiling at me. I whispers something to the twins and they ran to Jungkook and started tickling Jungkook. I also ran to him and also started tickling him. We were all playing but we were interrupted by the bell.

DING DONG

Y/n: Come Jungseung.
We walked to the door and opened it.

?: Y/n...

Y/n: Come in...
I bent down to Jungseung and Areum.
Y/n: You must be Areum.
Areum: Yes ma'am.
Y/n: Ooh call me unnie.
Areum: Okey unnie.
I hughed here and they walked to the livingroom. I watched them walk away and I turned around. I looked at him and I gave him a hug.

?: I missed you.