Note

Hi! I just want to inform you that Blackmage Academy will be republish again with brand new characters and flow of the story. This is my third time revising it so I'm really sorry.

The plot or the main objective will be the same but the way or flow (as I've said) will be change.

Please support my story, I'm just a person who happens to write.

Of course, there will be a lot of grammatical errors. I'm not a professional writer, I just write because that's what my heart wants.

This story is completely fictional, any names, place, events, etc. in here that happen in real life are purely coincidence.

Plagiarism is a crime! I work hard for this story so please, don't just copy it. You can make it as your inspiration. I will be very happy if you make this story of mine as an inspiration.

Start reading again! Enjoy!

~ ~ ~

Hi! This is 2022 me!

I'm still revising one of my republished story and I still have a on-going story. I know I rewrite this story too much already but I'm planning on rewriting it again.

I wrote this when I was like 13 years old and this is my first ever story I wrote and the only story of mine who kinda blew up so I cannot unpublished it even though I really want to. Up until now, I'm seeing people who's reading and loving this world of mine so this hold a hella huge space in my heart. I want to thank you all for supporting this. Little me is very happy.

When I recreate this world once again, I cannot promise you guys but I will try my best to give you the best and final version of it. I write for my own amusement but here you are, being amuse too so I will really really going to do my best!

This will also have a sequel but I think I can't write it yet since life sucks. But, I hope you guys are still here when I finally find time and motivation to do it! I really do appreciate you a lot :>

Sorry for my bad english. I'm still trying my best to improve!

Once again, thank you to all of you. You are the reason guys why I'm still a person who happens to write. I owe you guys big time.

This is getting longer hehe my bad. Love you guys! Thanks again

-R