Blackmage Academy Guide

Author's note:

Ito po ay hindi isang chapter update. Guide lang po siya tungkol sa kung anong meron sa school. Para hindi na po kayo maguluhan ay ilalagay ko na lang po.

Sana po ay makatulong ito sa inyo upang maintindihan pa lalo ang aking istorya.

♤ ♤ ♤

SECTIONS:

Section Alpha
     > The highest section. Only chosen students are allowed to enter this section. Most powerful and most fear section. Also a section that has all the abilities. Students here are called Alphania

Section Bravo
     > Second highest section. The students here are good at close combat fight. Most violent section. This is the only section that's not afraid of Alphania. Students here are called Bravosie.

Section Charlie
     > Obviously the third section. The students here are good at long rage combat. Also the healers can be found here. Not as brave as bravo but the most sneaky section. Students here are called Charlmeon.

Section Delta
     >The last section. This section has the mage and the alchemist student. Not as brave as Charlie and Bravo but their intelligent are also cannot be compared. Students in these class are called Deltasone.

Every last saturday of month, each section have the chance to battle with each other which decides their ranking. This battle is simply called Fight and Survive.

This Battle changes every month. There are 4 kinds of battle; Combat, Exploration, Trade and CQC or the Close Quarrel Combat.

In Combat kind of battle, the players are only allowed to use their close combat skills and long rage skills. The mechanics of the game is two eliminate all the students in a section and the remaining student/s with a specific section wins. As for their weapon, each section has their own base where the equipments can be found. Can eliminate by putting a paint on the enemy.

Next is the Exploration battle. In this game, the players goal is to find what they are assigned to find, the first section who find what they need to find first is the winner. In this battle, you can't hurt anyone directly but you can eliminate them by putting a paint of your section on them. Section Charlie and Delta are most possibly to win here than section Bravo. Ones you have a paint, you can return to the battle after your team mates revive you. The section who will have the best team work wins

Next is the Trade battle. This is the most peaceful battle of them all. In this game or battle, you just need to outwit your enemy to win. Bargain and speaking skills are very needed to this battle, if you don't know how to please people then you lose. Section Delta and Alpha are the most likely to win.

Lastly is the CQC or the close quarrel combat. The difference of this battle to the combat battle is that you are only allowed to fight your opponents by using close combat skills, this is where section Bravo's time to shine. Unlike the combaf battle, the healers are not obly participate to heal but also to kill. The equipments are put in the middle of the arena and is only limited, the faster you move, the high chance you can get one.

Every battle has different rankings. For the Trade battle(Lowest to Highest);
Penniless
•Mostly Penniless
•Peddler
•Agent
•Merchant
•Broker
•Entrepreneur
•Tycoon
•Elite

For Exploration Battle:
Aimless
•Mostly Aimless
•Scout
•Surveyor
•Trailblazer
•Pathfinder
•Ranger
Pioneeer
•Elite

For Combat Battle:
Healer
•Harmless
•Mostly Harmless
•Novice
•Competent
•Expert
•Master
•Dangerous
•Deadly
•Elite

For CQC Battle:
Helpless
•Mostly Helpless
•Amateur
•Semi Professional
•Professional
•Hero
•Legend
•Elite

Every battle has their own rules that are discus before it start. Only 6 students per section are allowed to fight.

The Academy has their own school officers who maintaining the school in order.

Blackmage Academy School Protector:

Odin
     >Principal. The head of School protector and the founder of the academy.

Hel
     >President. Principal's second hand. Most powerful school protector (excluded the principal)

Loki
     >Vice President. President second hand. Second most powerful school protector (excluded the principal)

Freya and Bragi
     >Secretary and journalist. Second most kind school protector.

Tyr
     >Battle handler/operator. The one who's monitoring all the battle.

Syn
     >Third most powerful school protector (excluded the president). The one who's making school rules.

Eir
     >peace officer. First most kind school protector.

Forseti
     >Battle critics. They also make sure that no one dares to sabotage any battles.

♤ ♤ ♤