11

"He left me on read."
Hobi stopped munching on popcorn for a moment to turn and look at Jimin, who once again had tears in his eyes because of Jungkook.

"What a hoe." Hobi said with a mouthful. "In what context?"
Jimin scrolled through the messages once more, trying to make sense of it all.

"He asked me if I liked him and I said yes, then I asked him why he got upset before, and he left me on read. I'm just... beyond confused. Does that mean he likes me? I hate boys."

"I think he does, but he's a pussy bitch so you should think about it before you do anything drastic," Hobi answered, pausing the show they were watching. "But yeah, I hate boys too. I love Jungkook, but I don't think he's worth your time, Chim. Not romantically, anyway."

"But I really like him, and I have for ages," Jimin sighed. "I'd love to be with him, but he's just being so confusing."

"Have you replied to him yet?"

Jungkook flicked off the kettle and poured water into a hot water bottle.
"It's one in the morning. I don't think he'd be awake."

"How about I text Hobi?" Yoongi suggested, instantly getting a grunt from the younger.

"I guess it'll help." I just wish I was there with Jimin instead of him.

"Okay. I'll ask him if Min's awake."

"Thanks Hyung." Jungkook tucked the hot water bottle into the waistband of his slacks and pulled his hoodie over it, then wrapped Yoongi in a friendly back hug, resting his chin on the older's shoulder to watch as he typed.

Today, 12:48am

Yoongi:
hey is Jimin awake

Hobi:
yeah why lol

Yoongi:
he wasn't answering my texts so I just wanted to know, thanks

Hobi:
np hyung (・ω・)ノ

Yoongi:
stop flexing on me I know you have the Japanese keyboard you don't have to remind me with those dumb pictures

Hobi:
lol (☝︎ ՞ਊ ՞)☝︎

Yoongi:
bye hoe

Hobi:
('༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ')
read 12:57am

"So now you know he's awake," Yoongi closed his phone and stuck it in the pocket of his slacks. "No excuses."

Jimin: what's going on in that brain of yours?

Today, 12:59am

Jungkook:
I'm sorry, I just had to clear my head

Jungkook:
I uh

Jungkook:
I like you too

Jungkook:
I'm sorry for being an asscrack

Jungkook:
have a good night w Hobi
delivered

"Done." Jungkook stated rather proudly as Yoongi looked up from the television screen and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Show?" The older asked.

Jungkook smiled as he turned the phone so Yoongi could see the screen, and he got a small chuckle before a subtle nod of approval.

"You did well, JK. Now, let's sit down so we can watch Eunwon crash Luna's wedding. I wanna see if there's a cake fight."