28

one year later.

Jungkook had never been more proud.

"Congratulations to this year's graduates!" Jimin and Tae hugged each other with teary eyes and Maya and Jungkook exchanged proud smiles, applauding their boyfriends as they exited the stage, awards in hand.

"I'm so happy!" She laughed, waving to Tae as he smiled at her before disappearing backstage. "I can't believe it's finally over."

"I'm glad too, although I still have two years of it to go," Jungkook laughed. "Now let's go buy them lunch, shall we?"

"Indeed," Maya nodded, offering her arm to Jungkook. "M'lady?"

He hooked his arm around hers, fluttering his eyelids and pulling a face as she pretended to escort him out of the hall, both of them giggling like kids.

~

"You look like a baby, Jimin!" Hoseok yelled, one hand gesturing to Jimin and the other held by Yoongi's. "You ate too much so now you look like a dumpling."

"It's cute, though!" Namjoon defended him, sitting shoulder-to-shoulder with Jin. "So does Tae, it reminded me of when they were both first years."

"Ah, those were the days," Hoseok chuckled, then scowled at recalling his university experiences. "Actually, no. Being a dance major was so annoying, I never want to see a jockstrap again."

"Hobi, that's fucking gross," Jin glared at him, getting a chorus of group laughter in response. "Excuse me for changing the subject, but how are we all going? I mean like relationships-wise, what's the tea?"

"Next month Maya and I have been together for one year." Tae slung an arm around his girlfriend, who fell onto his shoulder with a smile on her face as he pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Fucking nailed it sis, hetero success!" Yoongi and Hobi pounded fists, looking pleased with themselves.

"Yeah, well..." Namjoon glanced at Jin, both of them mumbling excitedly before turning back to the group, childish smiles spread across their faces.

"We're engaged, bitches." Jin gestured dramatically to his and Namjoon's matching rings, diamond vines wrapped around tasteful silver bands.

"We all knew it was coming," Yoongi sighed, playing with Hoseok's fingers. "You literally whipped out your phone and started scrolling through a ring catalogue when we were in the studio, Namjoon."

"And you told everyone? Unbelievable, Min Yoongi. I'm disgusted." Jin huffed, arms crossed as everyone else bursted out laughing, Yoongi just giving a shrug.

Amongst the conversation, Jungkook glanced over to see Jimin looking a little distracted, constantly checking his phone and mumbling to himself.

"Hey, babe?" Jungkook asked, placing his hand on Jimin's thigh. "What's up?"

Jimin's head fell to rest against Jungkook's arm, his brows furrowed. "Ma is really sick, and Dad's worried," The older looked up at his boyfriend, worry dimming his eyes. "I think I have to go to Busan."

"That's okay, we'll go together. Don't stress love, we have lots of time to spend there." Jungkook smiled at Jimin, planting a kiss on his cheek to reassure him that everything was okay, but the older was still concerned.