25

"Hyung~" Namjoon cooed quietly at Jin's bedside, watching as his eyes fluttered open slowly and lit up as soon as he laid eyes on the younger.

"Hey," he whispered, breath taken away by how good Namjoon looked, even in the morning. "What's the time?"

"About ten-ish."

Jin's eyes widened and he threw back his sheets. "Oh my god, I have so much work—"

"Hold on, Hyung," Namjoon gently halted him, placing a hand on his bare chest and pushing him back down to sit on his bed. "We can do it later, okay? Right now I want to take you out."

Jin's expression softened, and he leaned forward to kiss Namjoon sweetly. "Thank you, that's so damn nice. You know how to treat a lady."

Namjoon laughed, grabbing Jin's hands and hoisting him up into a hug, his arms encircling the older's waist and pulling them closer together.

"I know how to treat a gorgeous, smart, successful man." Namjoon whispered as he pressed gentle kisses to Jin's neck.

"Maybe because you're one, too." Jin smirked.

"No," Namjoon smiled, looking away. "I'm not gorgeous."

"Oh, please," Jin scoffed, turning around to face the younger. "I wouldn't like you if I didn't see you as breathtaking. I have high standards."

"Rightly so," Namjoon kissed the older's hand. "Come on, get changed. I have a table booked for us at the Maple Tree House at eleven."

Jin smiled ear to ear, melting at Namjoon's gentlemanly ways. Oh god, you're so amazing. "I'll be ready in ten."

~

Jungkook opened his eyes to see Jimin still asleep, and he smiled when remembering what he heard the older say last night.

"I'll tell you how much I love you one day."

He feels the same way I do, thank fuck. Jungkook couldn't have been happier, smiling wider with every passing moment as he watched Jimin's chest rise and fall, his honey coloured skin leaving the younger swooning.

The smile disappeared when he remembered the mess that was waiting for him in the living room, and the pile of dishes that was probably stacked up to the ceiling by now. He winced, but rolled up his sleeves, determined to impress his man.

Jimin woke up to an empty bed beside him, confused as Jungkook had been the first thing he'd see every morning for the past week. Usually Jimin was the one up making breakfast or doing something productive while the younger slept in until midday, still with the sleeping patterns of a teenager.

Then he remembered.

"Oh shit." He choked, trying to recall exactly what he'd said when he poured his heart out to a seemingly asleep Jungkook, who turned out to be listening to every single one of Jimin's love-soaked words.

Just act like nothing happened, pretend you've forgotten about it, he told himself as he pulled on some clothes.

Heart beating fast and thoughts racing even faster, he walked out into the living room to spot Jungkook doing the dishes, which is usually something Jimin would be doing.

"Good morning, my beautiful boyfriend." Jimin hugged the younger from behind as he stood at the sink, pressing a kiss to Jungkook's cheek before turning around to turn on the coffee machine.

"Morning," Jungkook yawned. "Did you sleep well?"

"Like a rock," Jimin rubbed his eyes and Jungkook giggled, drying his hands and pulling the plug after finishing the washing up.

"That's good honey." It was his turn to give Jimin a back hug now, watching over his boyfriend's shoulder as he made coffees for both of them.

He moved his chin to rest in the crook of Jimin's neck, and lowered his voice to a murmur. "By the way, what you said... I feel the same."

Jungkook felt Jimin loosen up in his arms, and the older smiled softly. "Just give it a little while?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded, and pecked his cheek. "When you're ready, I'm ready."

~

Jin and Namjoon walked into the cafe, smiling at each other as the warmth of the fireplace shielded them from the outside chill.

"Good morning, Jae-hyung!" Namjoon walked up to the counter and shook the man's hand.

"Ah, Namjoon! So good to see you." The man said, Jin assuming him to be the owner or manager. "And you must be Jin! Lovely to meet you, your table is out the back."

Jin smiled and let Namjoon lead him to the back of the building, where a private room was situated. A gorgeous fireplace with traditional brickwork up to the incredibly tall ceiling was the centrepiece of the room, and large sunken windows lined the walls, letting in streams of natural light.

"This is so beautiful." Jin said quietly as Namjoon pulled out a chair for him.

"The food here is so good, I can't wait for you to try it," The younger beamed, taking Jin's hand. "I still can't believe you've never been here."

"I've been so busy, I haven't even taken the time to properly explore Seoul's cafes and restaurants."

"Really? A foodie like you hasn't even seen all the amazing places to go?"

"Nope," Jin looked up from his menu with a grin on his face. "Looks like you're stuck with me until you take me to every one of them."

"I'm not mad about that," the younger squeezed his hand. "Gives me an excuse to spend time with you."

"Stop, you're not allowed to make me horny in public." Jin laughed as Namjoon choked on his cappuccino.

"I'm not trying to," he chuckled nervously. "You're just bad at keeping it in your pants."

"Oh, get off my dick. I'm less of a horndog than you." Jin scoffed.

"That... that is the biggest lie I've ever heard."

"No it isn't! You fucked me."

"You asked me to!" Namjoon laughed. "Hyung, stop arguing because you're going to lose."

Jin was about to bite back, but the smell of pancakes suddenly filled the air, and before long an extravagant series of breakfast dishes was laid out on the table in front of them.

"This will be continued later," Jin said with a mouthful, waving his fork at Namjoon. "You only won because of the food."