20

As Jungkook entered his apartment expecting Jimin to have left, he was greeted instead by the wonderful smell of fish sauce and fried meat, the aroma making him ravenous.

"Jimin?" He called out, feeling guilty about what he'd said to his boyfriend before. "I'm sorry about me being dumb earlier, that was a petty thing to be upset about."

As he walked around to the kitchen, Jimin turned to greet him with a smile, moving the pan off the heat and switching off the stove.
"Hey Kookie," He wrapped his arms around the younger's neck, breathing in his smell. "I'm sorry, too. I shouldn't have been so insensitive."

"It's okay, it's not something we have to figure out now, anyway," He pecked Jimin's lips before sniffing the air, which still smelled of beef and spices. "But you made food! Thank you love, it smells amazing."

"Aw, it's okay honey," Jimin beamed, sitting at the bench as Jungkook began to serve the meal up. "I saw your wallet on the coffee table and figured you'd have no money to go out and eat, so I made us some dinner."

Jungkook brought over a dish of rice and a tub of kimchi before scooping the stir fry Jimin had made into two silver bowls.

"What did I do to get a boyfriend like you?" Jungkook said, and kissed Jimin's cheek, who then picked up some beef and fed it to the younger.

"I don't know, but I'm feeling pretty damn lucky myself," Jimin reached out and stroked Jungkook's cheek, smiling as he chewed. "You're so cute."

Jungkook sneered, picking up some sticky rice with his spoon. "Here, open wide."

Jimin opened his mouth and let Jungkook feed him, trying not to laugh as the younger giggled childishly.

"What?" Jimin asked with a mouthful.

"Nothing!" Jungkook laughed. I just love you, that's all.

~

When they got to Yoongi's apartment, Hoseok and the older soon cuddled up on the couch to watch late night TV, their hands intertwined under the blankets.

In the ad breaks, Hobi would turn to look at Yoongi, admiring the way his minty hair framed his round face, and how every now and then, with his free hand, he'd push his glasses back up his nose, and follow the action with a brief squint.

"I love it when you do that." Hobi murmured, resting his head against Yoongi's shoulder.

"Do what?" The older asked, shifting his position and turning to look at the younger, their faces so close that he felt Hoseok's nose brush against his own.

Hobi got shy and looked down, a timid smile gracing his heart-shaped lips. "I love it when you do that." Yoongi gently hooked a finger under the younger's chin and tilted it so their gazes met once again.

Hoseok moved his hand to Yoongi's back, tracing patterns gently with his forefinger. "What, smile? My smile is ugly."

"I think it's handsome." The older whispered just before their lips met, kissing Hoseok softly and slowly. Yoongi's hand moved to rest on the back of the younger's neck, and he tilted his head back slightly as Hobi began to move down to his jaw, sucking deep purple marks to blossom against the older's porcelain skin.

Before long, Hobi was lying on top of Yoongi, both of them stretched out on the couch as they kissed. The older pulled away after a while, a sleepy smile on his face as he looked at Hoseok.

"What time is it, do you think?" Yoongi asked, not being able to make out the time on the wall clock without the aid of his glasses, which had been discarded on the coffee table a while before.