21

"Woah, is this actually Jin's new house? No, you're fucking with me."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Hoseok, do you really think I'd pull into a stranger's driveway at nine in the morning just to prank you?"

"Yes." Hobi answered without hesitation.

"Well, you're wrong. There's Namjoon and Jin, looking as gay as ever." Yoongi nodded at the two taller guys walking down the driveway towards the entrance gates, talking and laughing together like a married couple.

"Hi whore," Yoongi greeted Jin as he climbed out of his car. "Hi Namjoon."

Namjoon smiled. "Hey, Hyung. How's the song going?"

"Yeah, pretty good," Yoongi turned his attention to Jin, who looked rather unimpressed. "Hyung, I hate to rush you but I have to get to the airport to pick a friend up, as you know—"

"Drop the condescending tone, Yoongles. I'm tired, overworked and freezing my tiddies off, and if you keep this shit up you might not be leaving with my Range Rover today, sweetie."

Yoongi replied only with an eye roll. "Just tell me where your garage is."

Jin sighed. "Around the side, there's a path leading to the rear driveway. The garage is attached to the back of the house," He pulled a car key from his pocket and chucked it to Yoongi. "Here's the, uh, button thingy. Don't trash her or I'll maul you, that car is my baby."

"Alright, we'll be off then. Thanks, I owe you." Yoongi pulled Jin into a bro hug.

"Damn right you do. See you later." Jin and Namjoon waved goodbye before waddling back into the house, Jin yelling about how cold his 'tiddies' were as they shut the door behind them.

"So," Yoongi slipped his hand into Hoseok's, making the younger smile. "Let's go explore Jin's boujee car collection, shall we?"

"Good idea," Hobi's smile only grew when the older squeezed his hand, making him feel warm despite the cold autumn air. "Also, have you noticed that Jin-hyung and Namjoon are practically soulmates?"

"I know," Yoongi grinned. "Could they make it any more obvious? It doesn't seem like they've even acknowledged it yet."

"You don't think so?" Hobi swung his and Yoongi's arms together.
"If they haven't, it won't take long for them to."

~

"Do you think they're gone?" Jin asked, checking his watch for the time. "I can't hear what's going on in the garage from here."

"I'm not sure," Namjoon replied, taking a sip of his tea and not looking up from his sudoku. "Go check, Hyung."

"I can't be bothered, this house is so damn big it'll take me fifteen minutes just to walk to the kitchen." The older whined.

Namjoon pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "Firstly, that's an exaggeration. Secondly, why does it matter?"

"I just..." Jin began, but trailed off as Namjoon suddenly got up. He walked over and stood in front of Jin, their chests almost touching as the younger looked down slightly with a smirk that was so much more devious than his usual gentle smile.

"What?" Namjoon asked in a soft, velvety voice that sent shivers down Jin's spine.

"I want to tell you something." Jin spoke up, attempting to have at least a little bit of dominance over the younger.