17

After no further argument from Jungkook about who got to drive, Jimin had one hand on the wheel and the other resting on the younger's thigh.

"Look, Jimin? It's cute and all that you've got your hand on my leg, but I can't help but stress about the fact that you're driving with your left hand."

"It's cool, I'm a good driver," Jimin said calmly, stopping smoothly at a red light. "See? I got it, boo."

"I don't believe it. Who taught you, your crackhead friends?"

"Well, I think I'm doing just fine, seeing I don't have my contacts in. Or rather, not seeing." Jimin smiled.

"JIMIN PULL OVER NOW YOU'RE BLIND—"

"Shut up, I'm driving." The older used his dominant tone again, silencing Jungkook immediately.

"Can you even see?" The younger asked sheepishly after a moment, wary of being shushed again.

"Mostly, yes. And if I were to have any trouble, my glasses are in my pocket."

"Aw, I loved your glasses in high school!" Jungkook grinned. "Can I see them?"

Jimin sighed, pulling them out of his pocket and handing them to the younger. "Don't break them, I know you're mentally four."

"Holy shit they're the exact same as two years ago... you really are blind," Jungkook gave them back after trying them on. "I think you need these now."

Jimin pulled over beside the entry to the parking lot and turned to face Jungkook. "Okay, don't look at me as long as I have these glasses on. I look like a fucking frog, so I'd be much happier if you didn't see me in them."

"I've seen you wear glasses before."

Jimin scoffed. "Yeah, in like, tenth grade."

"Bet you still look cute."

"Bet I fucking don't."

"Whatever, just find somewhere to park." Jungkook pretended to act miffed, looking away from Jimin as he slid the glasses on with a sigh.

Little did Jimin know, Jungkook could see him in the reflection of the side window, the combination of his concentrating pout as he reversed the car into parking space and the glasses balancing on his nose proving to be too much for the younger's little heart.

He looks so cute.

"Why are you smiling?" Jimin asked, spying Jungkook's grin out of the corner of his eye as he pulled up the parking break. "See someone cute?"

"Yeah," Jungkook murmured before reaching over and squeezing Jimin's thigh. "I saw your reflection."

"I told you not to look at me!" Jimin whined as he got out of the car, slamming the door in a huff but suddenly stopping his tantrum when he laid eyes on his extremely handsome date.

"Okay, wait a damn minute sir, who said you could look this good on my arm?" Jimin looked Jungkook up and down, admiring the black turtleneck and dark grey slacks on the younger's figure. "Like seriously, how did I not notice this?"

"Because you were too damn busy peeing on me to assert dominance." Jungkook growled, earning a smack on the arm from Jimin.

"That was funny, but I'm not feeding your ego by laughing," The older murmured, hooking his arm around Jungkook's torso as they approached the entrance. "Looks like it just opened, we might be some of the only people here for a while."

"Does that mean we can fuck in a leaf pile?" Jungkook asked so neutrally, Jimin almost questioned whether he was serious or not.

"Yeah, sure buddy. Whatever floats your boat."