22

"Okay," Hobi murmured as they turned into the one way lane that entered the parking lot. "How are we going for time?"

"It's 11:56," Yoongi said. "Little tight, but we're fine."

"I have a feeling we shouldn't have pulled over on the highway to dance when Still D.R.E. came on," Yoongi laughed. "Everyone who passed us looked so confused."

"Are you kidding me? That was entirely necessary." Hobi scoffed.

"I mean, we probably looked boujee as fuck in a Range Rover listening to the music of royalty." Yoongi said.

"Snoop and Dre is a heavenly combo." The younger agreed, half concentrating as he reversed smoothly into a car space. His hand held the back of Yoongi's seat as he looked out the back window, and the older was paying attention to every single one of Hoseok's details.

Damn, his jawline is poppin,' and those arm veins, take me now—

"You're staring at me," Hobi started blankly, snapping Yoongi out of his trance. "And I think you're also drooling."

"Shut up, no I'm not." Yoongi wiped his face, embarrassed.

"We're not leaving this car until you give me proper justification for staring at me and fucking dribbling, Hyung."

Instead of saying anything, Yoongi just put his hand on the back of Hoseok's neck and brought him into a deep kiss, moving his other hand to rest on the older's thigh as he leaned in closer.

"Fuck, you don't know what you do to me." He mumbled against Yoongi's lips, making the older smile and move his hands up Hoseok's shirt.

~

Yoongi and Hoseok weaved their way through the airport's lunchtime crowd, the older flustered as he zipped his puffer jacket up all the way to conceal the marks Hobi had left on his neck only moments before.

"Oh, quit that! You can't even see them, I purposefully made them lower." Hoseok whined in a motherly voice, slapping Yoongi's hands away.

"Well you didn't do a very good job, because when I checked just a moment ago I found one on my damn jaw," The older snapped, looking for any other hickeys with his phone's camera. "You're so freaky."

"What can I say? I like biting sharp things." Hoseok smirked, earning looks from people passing by.

"We are in a public space now, please don't make knife play jokes when people can overhear." Yoongi said quietly.

"Who said it was a joke?"

"Oh, shush," Yoongi began to chuckle, but stopped when he spotted Maya in the distance. "She's over there, see?"

Hoseok looked to see where the older was pointing. "Ah, the one in the pink hoodie? She looks cute, how do you know each other?"

"We, uh, dated in high school..." Yoongi murmured.

"WHAT?" Hobi yelled. "You're telling me this now?"

"Don't make a scene, I obviously don't like her anymore." Yoongi calmed him timidly, ignoring the people that stared.

The younger pouted, crossing his arms over his chest and turning away from Yoongi. "I'm guessing you don't want her to know you're bi, or that you're interested in me. I'll just stay out of your way."

"No, Hoseok—"

"Yoon!" A girl's voice cooed, and the older looked to see Maya running up to him, a big smile on her face as she threw her arms around him.