Chapter 2: Meeting Mr. Kim

I didn't do much over the weekend. Honestly, Oliver and I binge watched Dead Files, and I always forget that I shouldn't watch that show alone. I always freak myself out and think that there are a millions ghosts in my apartment trying to get me. The fact that my neighbors are loud as fuck didn't exactly help but nonetheless I can't watch that show alone anymore.

Monday came and my boss asked me to help a few new people get the hang of the building. I was a glorified tourist at this point. On Friday though he called me into his office.

"You wanted to see me, Sir?"

"Yes, we have a new employee starting today and he will be here any minute. He is going to be replacing Tara as head of marketing."

"Oh finally...I was beginning to think that no one would take that position."

"Well I've heard some really great things about this guy; he's had some great experience over the years. We are really lucky to have him."

"Awesome, well then the typical tour then?"

"Yes, please. And if you would also get him settled down stairs...I don't want him to have to wait to get all of his access stuff. I want this transition to go as smoothly as possible."

"You go it." I smiled at him. "What's his name?"

Just before I coud get my answer, there was a light knock that echoed through the office. When I turned to see the man standing in the door way I forgot how to breathe. He was tall, platinum blonde, his shoulders were broad, and he was most definitely, undoubtable, thee most good looking man I had ever seen in my life. He was wearing a very clean cut, crisp suit that fit him perfectly. My eyes lingered over his lips, plump and pink, and his eyes were a pool of chocolate, so dark you almost couldn't see his irises.

Holy. Fuck.

"Am I in the right office?" He sang. Even his VOICE was attractive. I started breaking out into a sweat when my boss clapped his hands once causing me to jump at the sudden noise.

"Yes, yes you are!" He happily said walking over to the beautiful man at the door. He extended his hand and the man shook it smiling. Had I not been leaning into the desk I may have fallen over. "It is so good to finally meet you Mr. Kim."

"Please." He started holding up his other hand. "Jin is just fine."

"Ah, Jin. We really are so happy to have you joining the team." That's when he turned to me. "My assistant will be helping you through your first few days. I know it's Friday, so all that will be needed for now is the tour, a few minor details for access cards, and to show you your office."

Manager Lin (my boss) looked over to me with an expected look, but I was frozen. I was starting, obviously, and the younger man in the room with my mouth open shamelessly.

The beautiful man called Jin stepped forward a bit extending his hand to me. "It's nice to meet you."

I looked down to his hand and slowly reached out to grasp it. When I did an electrical shock when through me which allowed me to break from my trance. I gripped his hand the appropriate amount slowly shaking it. I swallowed hard as I looked into his eyes and responded. "It's very nice to meet you too."

He smiled big and I felt my heart stop. He let go of me and it was almost painful. I stood there still, until manager Lin cleared his throat.

"Why don't you start the tour now?"

"Uh...yes sir." I said. I turned towards Jin. "Follow me please."

The only thing I could focus on right now was the echo of my heels clicking on the floor as I made my way to the empty (other than a desk and chair) office next to mine. Oh...did I mention that? Yeah...this drop deal gorgeous man was going to be working within feet of me on the daily.