Chapter 31: NOT Ready

I wasn't ready.

I thought I was.

But no, oh no...I wasn't.

Before I could even respond to him, he thrusted into me hard and without hesitation. My back arched deeply as I more or less levitated off the bed. I had to squeeze my eyes shut from the intense pressure, and my mouth opened in a silent scream. It had been longer than a month, and his beast did not give me time to adjust to his massive size as he started to pump in and out of me. This is what I wanted, Jin between my legs, throbbing member inside of me, thrusting at the animalistic pace I missed oh so much.

I felt the tingling...I felt the tightening...and I felt swelling of the apex between my thighs.

"Oh my god, JIN!"

I felt a sharp slap against my thigh and gasped loudly as I looked up to him. Our eyes locked and he looked angry as he spoke. "What did you just call me?" He started thrusting even harder between each word.

"Fuck! Oppa!" I whined.

"Kitten..." he said as he started to slow down. "It's going to be a long night for you." His thrusting turned into body rolls and each snap of his hips hit me in my most sensitive inner spot.

Dead. On.

It had been a minute...and I was already writhing around under him as he had no mercy on my body. Without stopping he took hold of my right leg and hooked it over his shoulder, he continued to fuck me with his precise body rolls as his hand found my ass in a perfect sharp slap. Once. Twice. Three times. Each one causing me to moan out for him and grab hold of the sheets below me.

I loved Dom Jin Oppa.

"You wanted this Kitten....ughhnn...fuck...you wanted this...don't you fucking forget." He grunted to me as his body rolls started turning back into hard thrusting.

"Fuck...yes...Oppa...yes!" I shouted back to him.

He took his free hand and licked his thumb before pressing it to my clit. I jerked at the extra stimulation and I heard Jin chuckle. "You fucking like that Kitten? You like your clit rubbed while I fuck you?" I couldn't hold back my moaning...I was panting uncontrollably...and my body was going through such extreme pleasure that I almost couldn't feel my face. I felt another sudden sharp slap followed by Jins husky voice. "You answer Oppa when he asks you a question."

"Y-yes." I managed to get out. "S-so much..."

"Fuck I can feel you tightening around me Kitten...oh god and you're pulsing...are you going to cum for me?" He picked up his pace a little and I felt myself throb even harder as he slapped me again.

"Oppa...oppa I'm s-so close."

"Come on Kitten, cum for me."

I felt my insides snap and a white hot flash pulsed through my body as I shattered around his cock. I threw my hands above me and gripped the headboard riding out my high. Jin was still moving his hips into me hitting my favorite spot prolonging my orgasm.

As I started to come down from my high I started to notice that Jin had yet to stop moving. His face was red, his eyes were focused, and lips parted as he panted heavily. "I'm not done with you...fuck you're so tight." He groaned and tilted his head back closing his eyes. He started to roll his hips as he snapped them and I couldn't help but to yelp out.

The over sensitivity started to set in as my pussy was on fire. My breasts jerked back and forth with his thrusting and with what little energy I had I lifted my arms to reach out to him. But instead of lowering himself to me he pulled out and took me by my hips flipping me over to my stomach.