Chapter 34: Fast Forward

"Okay so...how did this happen...I thought you were on birth control?"

"Well I didn't know they took out my IUD when I had surgery. I called the hospital and they said it's standard procedure since it was internal bleeding. I couldn't have anyting abnormal inside of me and technically it's abnormal."

"How do you guys feel?"

Jin took a deep breath in and let it out in a calm content notion. "So happy." He smiled looking at his brothers.

Yoongi and Jimin were in the kitchen giving us some privacy, but only until Jungkook and Hobi could get here. I had just told Jin about the pregnancy the night before, and we didn't want to keep this news from our friends. I told him how Yoongi was the one that realized it before I did, and he was a little upset at first, but he was glad that Yoongi said something in the end. With everything that we had been through, I was almost sure that Jin was going to run. That he would just...run away...then come crawling back like he did with everything else, but he surprised me. He was so happy that all my doubts and fears were instantly washed away the second I heard his happy laughter.

I had made my first doctor's appointment for earlier today and everything seemed to be going well. In fact, I was only 5 weeks along. Not really far along enough to get morning sickness but they said that the earlier it started the earlier it would stop. Thank god. I was not enjoying the constant nausea.

"Tae Tae...you're going to be an uncle!" I said. "I real one...not just through me...your BROTHER is having a baby!"

I watched as the reality of the situation finally sunk into his brain. His eyes went big and he clapped his hands over his mouth. "Oh my god." He said all muffled. "I'm going to be an Uncle!"

Namjoon chuckled from behind him and gave him one loud pat on the back. Standing up he reached for Jin's hand pulling him up with him embracing him in a tight hug. "I'm really happy for you man. I can't wait to be an uncle." He smiled. I stood up and hugged him, right afterwards tackling Tae onto the couch.

"BABE! The Baby!!" Jin shouted.

"Oh stop, its only 5 weeks, I can still do this." I said into Tae's neck as I hugged him with all my might. "Tae...are you happy?"

After a moment of shock, he wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly. "Noona, you're going to be a mommy."

I giggled into him again. "I know Tae Tae..."

"You're going to be the best Mommy, Noona." He whispered to me. I felt a few tears come from his eyes and I pulled up to look at him.

I whipped his cheeks clean in confusion. "What's wrong?"

"I just...you love..." he sobbed into me holding me to him as I lay on top of him. "You love him...you believe in love...you're happy...I couldn't be happier for you..."

I tightened my grip on him even more and I'm not sure how long we stayed like that. But when we heard a light knock on the door. We parted and I helped him up, both of us wiping our face of tears.

He was right. And it touched my soul. Tae left me to go answer the door, meeting Yoongi as he went. Me? I turned to Jin. He sat there looking straight ahead and I watched him swallow hard. He looked up to me and our eyes caught. I walked over to him sitting on his lap. My arms went around his neck while his arms around my waist. I pressed my forehead to his and closed my eyes to allow myself to drown in the love I had for him. Even if I loved him more than he loved me...I could be happy with that.

"Baby..." he whispered. I opened my eyes and looked up to him. "I love you...so much." He closed his eyes and swallowed hard again. Placing his hand on the back of my neck he pulled me even closer to him keeping our foreheads tightly against each other. "You mean everything to me...I am nothing without you. Thank you for giving me a family...thank you for being my family." Then he lifted his head and kissed me.

The feeling...and the truth behind his words was overwhelming. I broke down into sobs hiding my face in his neck. I couldn't stop the tears from falling; my sobbing turned into hyperventilating and my grip on Jin's neck tightened.

"Baby...baby are you okay?" he asked desperately trying to pull me to face him. But I held tighter not allowing my face to leave his neck. My tears started to soak his shirt and my nails dug into his back clinging to him as if he was my only solace. "Shhh...shhh baby it's okay..." he cooed at me trying to calm be down. His arms rubbed my back and through my hair and to my sides. He was trying to relax my body and with a few more deep breaths I was able to muffle my sobs into slight sniffles. Eventually...I regained my composure and pulled to look at him. His face was a mix between fear and confusion. He cupped my face rubbing his thumb back and forth. His eyes seared my eyes, my face, trying to read whatever emotion I just displayed to him.

"I'm...s-ssor-rry...I just...I j-just got so overw-whelmed with how m-much I love y-you that I-I..."

But I couldn't finish since Jin put his hand gently over my mouth. "It's okay...just breath..." He whispered kissing into the corner of my mouth. "I love you too, baby. I love you so much." He pulled his hand away and kissed me again softly. "Both of you." He breathed against my lips.

I kissed him hungrily again and allowed myself to release all doubts...all hesitation...and all worry from my life. Jin was my life. Our baby was my life. We would make this work.

TWO HOURS LATER

"OVER MY DEAD BODY."

"Tae...stop...you're over reacting."

"You are not moving out of this house!"

"But..."

"No!" He shouted again. "Yoongi...please...back me up."

Yoongi bit his lip. "They are more than welcome to stay...but Tae...they need a nursery...they need their own space..."

I watched as Tae's lip quivered and his eyes started to become glossy.

"Tae..." I cooed to him reaching our ut for his hand.

"I..j-just want to be part of your life still."

"Tae...you're going to be the baby's uncle." Jin said. "You are going to be fun Uncle Tae!"

"Hey!" We heard Namjoon whine from behind him.

Yoongi shot him a stern look.

"Will you at least try to find somewhere close? Please...you've been a walk away for over 5 years..."

"Well..." Yoongi started. He looked at Jin. "What would you say if we house hunted...together...and we can find a place close to Big Hit...and we can live next door?"

Yoongi was then swooped up in a big hug being twirled around by a much larger and taller crying Taehyung. "Yes...yes yes yes yes...thank you Yoongi...thank you thank you!"

I looked up to Jin and he nodded.

And it was agreed.

THREE MONTHS LATER

"Oppa!!!" I shouted from the balcony. "Oppa where are you?"

I groaned in frustration...I needed a peanut butter cookie...damnit.

"Jin!" I shouted again going back into the house.

This house...is too damn big. I loved it...loved it. And Yoongi and Tae owned the house right across the street from us. But this house was huge...and it was easy to lose Jin when I needed him most.

Peanut. Butter. Cookie.

"JIN!" I shouted again.

"Baby, I'm here, I'm here."

He wrapped his arms around me and kept his hands on my small bump kissing the side of my head. "What can I get for you?"

"Peanut butter cookies?"

"I'll have to run to the store." He kisses me again. "And I have to anyway to make dinner."

"Can I nap?"

He laughed and turned me around. "Of course. And I'll wake you up once you have your fresh cookies."