Chapter 5: The Brothers Kim

"J-Jin?" I stuttered as he walked towards me. "What are you doing here?"

"I told you I offered to help my brother move. I just didn't realize he was the gay best friend you were telling me about." He smiled, making me nearly collapse where I stood. "What a small world."

"Y-yeah...small world."

He chuckled lowly as he got in front of me. He took the kitchen towel from the stove and looked at me endearingly. "May I?" he asked holding up the towel. I wasn't exactly sure what he wanted, but yes...yes he may. I nodded shortly and with the most gentle of touches he started wiping the water from my face and chin. He looked as if he was concentrating hard. He moved with delicate movements down to my neck and to my chest. He didn't linger...at all. Simply dried me off before pulling back and folding the towel back up. "There. You're dry now."

"Thank you, Mr, Kim." I said out of reflex, but quickly corrected myself. "I'm sorry...I mean Jin."

"You're welcome, Noona. I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised to see you. Tae has told me a lot about you...he never mentioned your name though."

"Yeah he never told me yours either." That fucker.

"Well, he had one thing right for sure. You are absolutely beautiful." He leaned forward a bit and whispered one more thing. "I can say that now that we aren't at work."

When he pulled back I covered my mouth to muffle my laugh. How is one person so incredibly charming? I didn't have much time to ponder it since Taehyung had now stepped into the kitchen."

"Woah...what's going on here?"

"N-nothing...I was just talking to your brother here. You didn't tell me that he works for Big Hit." I said a little shortly and annoyed at the fact.

"Oh...you do?" he asked turning towards his brother. "I didn't know that...so does, Noona."

"I know." Jin stated with a smile. "We've met." He said looking back at me. "She even graced me with her presence at dinner last night."

That's when Taehyung lost all cool. He attempted to hide his laugh but failed miserably as he looked over to me. "Jin? Jin, is the guy you had dinner with last night?"

I fucking swear to Christ if he says anything else...

"You told him we had dinner?" Jin asked with a smirk.

"I tell him everything."

"Hmm." He hummed making his way further into the kitchen. "What did she say about it, Tae?"

I turned toward my best friend and gave him the biggest warning look of 'don't you dare' I could give. He smirked at me and leaned on the counter. "Only that you were a gentleman." Okay good...he didn't say anything too embarrassing... "And that you are incredibly sexy."

I'll kill him.

My face was all sorts of red as I turned to leave the room. Not before catching a glimpse at Jin's smile which in all honestly still took my breath away.

"Noona!" Tae called but I managed to make my way into the living room. Yoongi was the first one I saw and I approached him more embarrassed than angry.

"What's wrong?"

"You may have to find a new roommate."

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to kill Taehyung."

He widened his eyes and before I could say more I felt log dangly arms wrap around me. "Awe, Noona don't be mad at me."