Chapter 12: An Office Visit

Over the next several weeks Jin and I would spend our evenings with Taehyung and Yoongi. Tae an Jin would cook dinner, I'd bring a dessert, and Yoongi would be sure that the house was stocked with soju. Occasionally, Namjoon and Jimin would join us but they were relatively private people. They got a one bedroom apartment in the same apartment building as me and every time I'd see them they are always so friendly. The times they did join us were great, because they were such fun people. As for Jin and I, we would go on amazing dates. Water parks, amusement parks, bowling, escape rooms, mini golf, movies, even a few musical productions which I absolutely loved. Everyone at work adored Jin especially Jungkook. They worked so well together too and the CEO was beyond happy with their efforts.

As far as anything physical between Jin and I; there wasn't more than make out sessions and slight releases using our hands. And it was all we really needed. Jin took it very seriously when it came to courting me. He never pushed it too far despite my efforts. Occasionally, he'd deny me an orgasm or two for tempting him too much, but that was the extent of it.

One day in particular, a Friday, it was a bad day. I had so many things I needed to do I think my manager forgot that I wasn't a robot. I was sitting at my desk with my elbows on the surface and my head in my hands. I was getting a headache. I'm used to keeping up with the quick pace around here but occasionally it gets overwhelming. Then I heard a vibration go off next to my keyboard. It was a text from Jin and I smiled big.

Oppa: How's your day going?

Me: It's okay...just overwhelmed with a few things. How is your day?

Oppa: Bad

Me: Awh...why bad?

Oppa: There's this really gorgeous girl who uses the office next to mine, and she usually will come say hi to me in my office every day but I haven't seen her yet...makes me sad.

My heart swelled. He missed me.

Me: Maybe that's why her day is only going okay...she didn't get to see the the person who brightens her every day.

Oppa: I'm touched...but come over. I want to see you.

I put my phone down and made my way over to his office. I knocked lightly and opened the door. He was looking at his computer screen at first but when his eyes met mine his absolutely gorgeous...makes me feel butterflies... smile came across his face, and I thought I could faint.

"See, that's all I needed. Now I'm having a great day!" I said to him closing the door behind me.

"Lock it." He said suddenly, causing me to stop in my tracks. I raised an eyebrow to him and he started at me intently. "Lock. It." He said again.

I did as I was told and when I turned back around he motioned for me to come closer. Once I reached him he turned his chair towards me taking my hips and pulling me down to sit on his lap each leg on the sides of his. My dress was hiked up and my panties were clear and visible sitting like this.

He paid no attention to my legs and pulled me in for a sweet delicate kiss which he deepened by tilting his head slightly. This was one of my favorite things to do, sitting on his lap, our arms wrapped around each other trapped in the heated kiss. When I pulled back I was panting heavily smiling at him.

"Why did I need to lock the door?"

"This is a pretty compromising position we are both in...and knowing Jungkook, he doesn't knock. I don't want him open up that door for the whole office to see us like this." As he spoke he rubbed my thighs up and down teasing his fingertips under the hem of my dress.