Chapter 26: Oblivion

My legs were around his waist, my arms around his neck, and my nose was tucked in the crook of his neck. We sat in the hot bubbling water comforted by each other's touch. There was no other feeling in the world like his soft skin on mine. The sensation was only intensified by the hot water surrounding us. We lowered deep into the water; Jin leaned up against the side and with me on top the water almost hit our shoulders. I absentmindedly played with the hair on the back of his head, and his fingers drew soft circles on my back. I have never been so at peace before. I never wanted to move from my throne on top of him. Yes, throne. Sitting in his lap like this made me feel like absolute royalty. HE made me feel like a queen.

I heard him draw in a deep breath and let out a soft chuckle. I raised my head to face him. "What's so funny?"

"We do this a lot."

I raised an eye brow. "So? Do you not like this?" I asked starting to get hurt.

He pulled me in for a soft kiss and smiled. "I love this. I love being close to you like this. It gives me goosebumps when our hearts sync up the way they do sometimes."

I smiled back and kissed him below his ear. "So what's with the chuckling?" I asked continuing my kissing behind his ear and down his neck.

"If I were to ever tell anyone, how often we do this without actually having sex, some people might think I'm gay." He laughed.

I returned the humor. "What?"

"Imagine me telling some of the guys that I let you sit on me, naked, hot, and wet, and not try to fuck you into oblivion."

I laughed at his words and pulled up again to look at him. "Into oblivion, huh?" I wiggled enough to make him think it was an accident and that's when I can feel him fully hard under me.

He grunted a bit and took hold of my hips. "Yes...you tease so much...don't get me wrong...I love our intimate moments, but then I come back to reality and realize you are sexy, very naked, and pressed against me..."

"Hmmm." I hummed looking up and away as I wiggled again. I giggled hearing him whimper a bit. I looked back down biting my lip trying to stop myself from laughing. When he looks back he tilts his head and I can see the fire start to build in his eyes.

"Are you doing that on purpose?" he asked.

"Doing what?" I asked as I tried to innocently move. I failed though and he took hold of me from under my thighs and lifted me up from the water.

I gasp loudly. "Jin! It's cold!"

He chuckles as he walks to the other side and sat me on the edge. "Hmm...let me warm you up, Kitten." He growls as he slowly presses my back to the floor. I gracefully allow the top half of my body to lay on the very cold ground and shiver.

"Jin...it's so cold!"

He grazed his palms and fingertips over the top of my thighs. "That's why I'm going to warm you up now." He moved his hands from the tops of my thighs to my knees separating them slowly. In no time I was open and exposed to him with chills running up my spine. He started to slowly drag his tongue up my inner thigh just to stop before my core. He then did the same thing to my other inner thigh only applying wet sloppy kisses as well. When he was inches from my core he stopped again earny a whine to escape my lips.

"Oppa!"

"Yes, Kitten?"

"Please don't tease me."

"Mmmm but I never tease you." He said as he then hooked his arms under my thighs taking a frim grip. "I think it's time for me to make up for all the teasing you've done to me."