Chapter 10: Oppa

Once I was able to breathe normally, and after a very long, very heated, very teasing, make out session, we fell asleep. I had never fallen asleep with someone and actually been able to sleep through the night before. I'd usually wake up because I'm too hot, or too cold, or something was making me uncomfortable. I'd usually end up leaving or waking them up to leave. Not Jin...oh no not Jin. Once he placed a final kiss on my shoulder he spun me around and pulled my back into his chest. He put one arm under the pillow we were sharing, as to not let it go numb, and he wrapped his other arm around my stomach clutching me tightly to him.

It was the most comfortable sleeping position I had ever been in...alone OR with someone else. He pulled me so close to him I could feel his breath on my neck and his hand caressing me a he lulled to sleep.

The next morning I felt a very light touch dragging up and down my back. I was afraid if I moved it would stop, so I stayed completely still while enjoying the gentle touches. After a while, either my breathing, or a facial twitch must have tipped him off, because I heard him chuckle then speak.

"Are you awake, Kitten?" He said as he started to go just a little harder with his touches. It felt amazing; I love having my back scratched.

"If I say yes, are you going to stop what you are doing?" I asked keeping my eyes closed.

He laughed again. "I will keep going of you want me to."

A few more minutes went by and I felt a very feathery kiss placed on my shoulder. I smiled in content and then blushed immediately after realizing my current state.

I was still naked.

I tightened my arms to my side and mentally tried to get my touch senses to stop tingling so I could feel if I was exposed in any other way. Thankfully the blanked was JUST above my ass starting at my tailbone.

"What?" Jin asked with worry. He stopped his touching and placed a warm flat palm on my back ducking his head to be level with mine.

I opened one eye slowly looking in to his gorgeous orbs. "I um...I forgot I was naked."

He raised an eye brow. "And you've suddenly become shy because...?" I sighed and turned my face to push it into the pillow. I didn't want to answer him...I would sound so...fucking stupid. "Noona?" he coaxed again.

I turned and looked at him letting out a deep breath. "It's nothing...I'm not shy."

"Then why is your body still so tense." He said as he rubbed my back.

"I just..." I started. But I wasn't confident that what I wanted to say wouldn't sound stupid. "I don't know what to say."

"Just say what you're thinking...Don't let my presence deter you." I smiled at his kindness, but pushed my face back into the pillow. I muffled an answer in the pillow knowing he wouldn't be able to understand. "Now Kitten, you know I couldn't understand that." He said in a stern voice. He moved his hand all the way down my back stopping right were my skin dipped before my ass started.

I couldn't help but giggle. This is exactly what I was afraid to tell him. That the stern voice he spoke to me in was a huge turn on. The nickname 'Kitten' was a huge turn on. I don't know how much of his teasing I can handle. Everything he does is exciting and new. But its not. I've heard nicknames before. I've felt light touches before. But not like this. He made me feel like everything was  first. And I loved it.

"You...you make me feel..." I couldn't quite get it out.

"Fell like what?" he asked.

I looked him in the eye and laughed. "You make me feel like a virgin."