Chapter 20: Meow

THREE WEEKS LATER

"Oh my god...I think he will literally cum in his pants..."

"JOON!"

"I'm serious...I like dick and even I'm sweating a bit. Nice job, babe."

I couldn't help but giggle. "Do you think Jin will like it?" I asked biting my lip.

"If he doesn't just bite that plump lip of yours...it will distract him."

I playfully threw a cotton ball at Namjoon that actually made more distance that I thought it was and he laughed walking out of my apartment.

"For real though...do you think he will like it Jimin?"

"I know he will." He responded dabbing my nose with the big powder brush. "Alright...I'm going to pray your face with the finishing spray...so not even touching you face will cause a smuge. I swear by this stuff." He shook the bottle and I lightly closed my eyes as a light mist came across my face. "Let that dry for two minutes and you will be all good to go."

"Thank you, Jimin...I'm terrible at stuff like this."

"Well being on stage as much as I am I had to learn how to do my own make up...sweat and make up don't like each other...that's when I made this spray. It is harmless to your skin but magical at keeping everything perfect."

"You're going right?" I asked with my eyes still closed.

"Yeah we are...we might not stay long, since im on crutches still."

"I have to say, I was relieved when Joon told me you decided to take the time. You will be able to pick up where you left off once you're well."

"Yeah...Joon is very persuasive sometimes. But logical as well. I can't help but feel he puts me under this trance sometimes and I fall willingly to any of his qualms...it's scary."

I laughed. "So it is a Kim Brother's trait."

"Jin has that affect on you?"

"And Tae to Yoongi...it's the charm I guess."

He laughed in response. "It for sure is. Do you need help getting dressed at all? I know you're wearing a dress...need a hand for your zipper?"

I opened my eyes to see him finishing up cleaning our mess. "Actually yes. The...underneath I can do on my own, but I'm wearing a dress and I cant just throw it over my head, I'll need someone to...lace it...up."

He wiggled his eyes at me. "I can't wait."

I went into the bathroom and slipped on the black lace lingerie piece that I got specifically for tonight. I knew that my costume would...amuse Jin?...I wasn't sure what the proper descriptive word would be but I knew he'd appreciate it in more way that one. The piece was a full body piece from my breasts to my thighs and had garter hooks for me to wear thigh highs...which I had perfectly matching lace ones. The top of the piece had no support so my breasts were open and visible through the lace and I hooked the straps in place along with the thigh highs.

Next was the dress, I found it online and when it came in I thanked the good lord above that it fit. Tae tied it for me once, and I was so happy that it did fit the way I wanted. It was strapless, so I was happy that the lingerie piece matched so well, the strapps looks as if they were part of the dress. The top of it resembled a corset, simple and black with a velvety touch to it. The bottom was a short fluffy skirt that looked almost like a tutu only a little longer. It stopped right at my mid-thigh, so if I was going to pull this off right, I couldn't bend over. At all.