Chapter 30: Trickery and Lace

Finally.

I was home.

Well...not exactly. I was in the house.

Yoongi's house. Taegi's house.

Jin spent every night with me. He helped me get dressed, take showers, (not like there was much to convince there) and even do my physical therapy. He apologized long and hard about the fight we had leading up to the accident. And I told him I forgave him.

I had to bribe Yoongi. Bribe him to convince Tae to also forgive him. But it worked. We were all sitting in the living room together and nothing was awkward. But I was antsy...I wanted to be alone. Alone with Jin. Without close on...with him inside me.

It was 3 weeks after I had been home from the hospital and he was too afraid to even touch me. Eventually after I got the okay from my doctor to be intimate he went down on me...quite a lot. It was amazing, and his tongue was a gift from god but...it wasn't HIM...well it was but...I wanted all of him. I wanted to feel his body pressed against mine, feel the pressure build in my stomach due to the thrusting his cock would give me. I wanted him. Thinking about it even got me excited...if I could get him alone...maybe I could seduce him.

I turned to him as we cuddled on the couch and kissed his jaw lightly. "Baby...I want to go for a walk."

He turned towards me and kissed my lips. "Sure...where to?"

"My apartment maybe? I want to get some things."

"Well what do you need? I can just run over there and get them for you?"

NO WAY.

"No, you can carry them back if you want but I really really want to go for a walk. Besides...Oliver misses his favorite cat toy."

I looked over to Oliver as he sat on Yoongi's lap. Yoongi hated cats...especially Oliver, but ever since we moved him over to the house he had taken a liking to him. He was always on Yoongi's lap whenever he sat down; on the couch, at the kitchen table, on the floor, in his office. Finally, Tae put his food down and wouldn't allow Oliver to sleep in their bed. So he would come sleep with Jin and I.

"Oh yeah he's really missing out right now." Tae said sarcastically as he scoffed.

Yoongi ignored the building conversation and continued to pet Oliver. His purr was so loud I could hear it from the other side of the room.

"Come on Jin, lets go now please."

I was basically able to do everything on my own again. I had recovered really well for all internal damage that had happened and though it had only been a few weeks, I was cleared to go back to work after this weekend.

I couldn't wait.

But I was even more impatient for a different craving...a thick...long...pulsing craving.

Jin

I didn't realize how badly my body yearned for him. As we started to put our coats on I started to get excited. I knew this was going to take some convincing, since he was still terrified he was going to hurt me. But my bruising was all gone now...I checked this morning, and if we are alone, with no one to interrupt...I may just be able to get my legs around him.

He held my hand as we walked. I didn't need any help getting from point A to point B anymore, and I really didn't even need to take it easy physically. Now is the time to convince Jin of that. Once we made it to my apartment I made my way over to my closet instantly, I didn't even care what Jin was doing as he wandered over to Oliver's corner of the room. I swiftly tore off all my clothes quickly getting into a pair of black thigh high lace stalkings, a black garter belt to hold them up, and my black silk robe, tying it around my waist. I took a deep breath turned, and with determination, I walked back out of my closet.