Chapter 7: A True Gentleman

The rest of the night was pretty lax for the most part. I wasn't as nervous with all the boys around and Tae, Jin, and Namjoon seemed to be getting along better than expected. As it came time to leave, Yoongi opened up a conversation.

"Jin are you still in that hotel downtown?"

"Yeah, I haven't found a place yet closer to work, nothing I really liked anyway."

He looked over at Tae and he gave Yoongi a subtle nod. "Why don't you move in with us? I have the extra space."

Jin looked a little surprised. "Really? But Tae, you just moved in."

"I know, but we are literally walking distance from both your work and Noona's place. It would be so convenient for you. Plus it will give us some time to get to know each other again."

"That...would seriously be awesome...if you're sure." He asked again.

"I'm sure. The room is already cleaned out. There is a bed in there though, it's a Queen so there's plenty of room, you know if...anyone visits." He finished looking over to me. Jin followed his gaze and I'm sure he saw the death glare I was giving Tae for it.

"Thank you." He responded laughing. "When do you want me to do this?"

"Whenever you want."

"How about at the end of next week? I already paid for next week in the hotel, and that way it will give you some real alone time before I'm here."

"Deal." Yoongi said reaching out to shake his hand.

It was getting to be a bit dark out when Tae approached me at the door. "You're not mad are you?"

"About what?"

"About us inviting Jin to live with us instead of you?"

"Oh Tae, no. Not at all. He needs it more than I do, plus he's your brother." I said kissing him on his cheek. He gave me his happy smile and hugged me.

"Be safe, and text me when you get home." He sternly spoke.

I was about to head out when a soft hand held on to my wrist and spun me around. My eyes were met with the pool of chocolate that had me in a trance the entire night. "You're leaving?" he spoke.

"Well, yeah...I um...it's late."

"Can I walk you?"

"Sure, I'd like that."

Without hesitating he laced his fingers between mine and lead me outside. "Lead the way." He smiled.

I pulled him to the right walking slowly toward my apartment building. "Does it bother you if I touch you?" I shook my head and he instantly let go of my hand and put his arm over my shoulders. I looped my arm around his waist and it was comfortable. Being with him this way felt natural; typically walking with someone this close put your body at a weird angle making walking difficult, but not with Jin. It was easy and smooth and he was warm. But nothing this good lasts for very long.

Just my luck, Eli was still sitting outside at the bar, in the same spot he was in when I passed by the first time. I stopped in my tracks and turned towards Jin. He gave me a weird look of concern as he spoke.

"What's wrong, Noona?"

But before I could say anything I heard a loud call from behind me.

"HEY It's babygirl. And who does she have with her?"

I closed my eyes dreading Jin's reaction, but to my surprise he wrapped his arms around me and lowered his tall figure to whisper in my eyear. "Who is that?"