Chapter 32: Yoongi's Sixth Sense

5 Weeks Later

Tangy Boy: Hey are you alright? Jin says you're not at work.

Me: Yeah I'm fine...just got really sick this morning

Tangy Boy: Well Yoongi is working from home today. If you need anything let him know.

Me: Thanks Tae <3

I put my phone down and let out a big breath. God I had felt so sick earlier but now that I had slept for so long it was almost like it recharged me. I decided that it is not good for the soul to be in one room for that long so I wandered out into the living room to see Yoongi watching TV and Oliver sitting on his lap.

"You really hate cats don't you?" I teased as I plopped down next to him.

He continued to pet Oliver softly but he turned to me with a smirk. "He's growing on me." Then he looked at me with a bit of confusion. "Tae says you're not feeling well? You seem fine to me."

"Yeah holy shit this morning was awful. I couldn't hold anything down. But I'm starving...I'm going to try to eat something, are you hungry?"

"Is your cooking anything like Jin hyungs?"

"He's a 10, I'm a 9."

"Then sure. What are you going to make?"

"Probably just chicken...if that's okay."

"Fine by me."

I was in the kitchen cooking when another wave on nausea came over me. I stopped and steadied myself having plenty of time before the chicken would be done. Gosh this has got to end, this is the 3rd day that I have felt sick like this. So bad that I had to leave work early yesterday. Thankfully Big Hit is a great company to work for, my boss sent me home without hesitation and wanted me to take the next two days (today and tomorrow) plus the weekend to get well. As it was Thrusday - Yoongi worked from home.

"Are you okay?" I heard seeing Yoongi walk into the kitchen.

"Yeah just...nausea again..."

"You shouldn't be cooking food if you're that sick...go to the Doctor?"

"If it doesn't get better by tomorrow then I will." I groaned. Suddenly the sensation went away. "Ugh...this is so weird."

"What is?"

"I just...It comes and goes. I don't think its the flu because its not a perpetual state of sickness...its there one minute and the next its not. I just just weird."

He gave me a weird look.

"When did this start happening?"

"Umm about a week ago...but this week it has just been crazy."

He cleared his throat. "Um...I really think you should go to the doctor."

"Yeah...like I said if it doesn't get any better by tomorrow, I will go." I gave him a small smile but he still looked concerned.

"I don't know Noona, what does Jin have to say about it?"

I closed the oven after checking on the chicken and looked at him with a raised eye brow. "You're being...strange. What else, other than typical concerns, would he have to say about me being sick?" He looked at me with bug eyes...what the fuck. "Spit it out, Yoongs."

"Well um...you and Jin are sexually active right?"

"Yeah..."

"And uh well you don't use condoms right?"