Chapter 24: Keeping Promises

TWO WEEKS LATER

"OPPA!!! STAAAAHHHHP!" I whined.

"You have to be warm, baby. That's the only way you'll get better." He said as he threw another blanket on me.

"It's so hot..." I breathed.

"Want me to cuddle with you?"

I mumbled incoherently as I turned to my side. Thankfully Jin climbed right under the covers and wrapped his arms around me pulling me close.

"How did you get the time off to be here? It's Wednesday."

"Jungkook is taking the reigns on some projects. He's a smart kid, its time that his talents are recognized."

"That's nice of you, what did CEO say?"

"He said it was a good idea. No one had really given him the opportunity to really challenge himself. If it works out he may just become my partner instead of my assistant."

"Are you excited for that?"

"Of course, it would take a lot of the work off of me and it would give him more opportunities. Plus CEO said that it will give us a chance to expand our department. Give Kook and I different responsibilities so they can be more focused on and detailed. I think it's a great idea."

I hummed an acknowledgment to him and closed my eyes. I couldn't fall asleep though.

"Aren't you going to get sick if you're this close to me?"

"Baby, I could make out with you and still not get sick. I take vitamins every day, and an immune booster. I haven't been sick in years."

"Oh really?" I said as I turned to him. I raised an eye brow in disbelief. "I doubt that very much."

He chuckled lowly. "Want me to prove it?" He started kissing on my jawline slowly making his way down my neck. Then once he reached my shoulder he let go and turned to face me. He smiled and placed light pecks on my lips until he held his lips to mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him into me opening my mouth for him. He drove into my mouth curling his tongue around mine. Heat started to build in my lower belly, but before it could get too hot I felt my throat tickle and had to disconnect my lips from his to turn my head and cough.

"Ew." I mumbled falling back into the bed.

He chuckled again and kissed me on my bare shoulder. "You need to sleep."

"But I want to make out with you." I whined again.

"You're such a baby when you're sick...Tae wasn't kidding."

My eyes went wide. "What did that fucker say?"

He laughed. "That you're the strongest person he knows but when you're sick you turn into a big baby. He said that he spent 3 days with you when you had bronchitis and that he had to pop vitamins just to keep from getting sick. You whined the whole time and just wanted to cuddle. He also may have mentioned a Harry Potter Movie Marathon."

I grumbled a little. "He's no better."

"I'm sure he's not. But you really need to sleep."

"No I don't."

"Yes, you do, baby." He said again.

I reached my hand down his torso and attempted to change his mind but he caught my wrist and I pouted. "B-but, Oppa..." I said in the sexiest voice I could manage; which wasn't sexy at all really as my voice was rough from coughing constantly.

He smiled and pulled my hand to kiss my knuckles. "After you sleep." He winked. "I promise."

"But I cant sleep...I'm too...awake."

"Close your eyes and relax, eventually the medication will kick in and you will fall asleep. I will stay with you."

I sighed in defeat. "Fine." I turned back around and scooted my body back against his chest. He wrapped me up in his arms again and I put my head on the pillow his arm was under. He placed his head on mine and started to drag his fingertips on my arm and side. He knew exactly what I needed to fall asleep, I'm a sucker to light touches like this. Eventually slumber overtook me.

It's amazing to think that I would never had let anyone see me sick before. Other than Tae. But here I am...sleeping in my very comfortable bed, with a man I call my own...my boyfriend...who I am deeply in love with. He means everything to me.

I'm not sure how long I slept for, but when I woke up I was wet. I turned in a pair of warm arms and saw that Jin was sweating. I rubbed my palm on his face and gave him a few kisses in order to wake him up. When he opened his eyes he seemed a bit drowsy, but smiled when his eyes met mine.

"How did you sleep?"

"I always sleep well with you, Oppa." I smiled. "But you are sweating...it's too hot for you under here."

He tried to move around but it was difficult with how wet the bed was. "Oh shoot..." he grumbled. "I'll wash all the bedding...why don't you go take a bath...that is still warm."

I got up slowly feeling gross and sticky, but I actually felt a lot better. When I made my way into the bathroom I noticed in the mirror a few hickies on my neck. I rubbed on them, and they were very sensitive. I started to laugh. "Oppa!"

Jin came into the bathroom and he also had purple spots all over his neck. "What is it?" he asked. He then looked at my neck and he made his way over to me rubbing the same spots as I did. "What the hell?"

"You have them too, Oppa." I giggled. He turned towards the mirror and saw his own marks. We both started laughing.

"I guess we really can't keep our hands off each other." He said kissing my cheek. "How are you feeling?"

"I guess a little better."

He placed a kiss on the sensitive part of the back of my neck. As he started to peel down the straps of my tank top. "I'm so glad. Care if I join you for your bath?" He asked, his lips brushing my skin.

"Hmmmmm, that would be really nice."

He finished undressing me and wrapped me in a warm robe. He started the bathwater and added some salts and bubbles.

"You're really going all out for this." I giggled.

"Only for you, Kitten."

I raised an eyebrow and nodded softly. Kitten huh? What does he have planned?

Once the bathtub was full he undressed himself and climbed in. He looked over to me and held out his hand for me to take. I took it and he stripped me from my robe and helped me step into the water. He sat down into the water with his back against the tub and rubbed my legs encouraging me to sit in front of him. I did so and he wrapped his arms around me without hesitation. He rested his head in the crook of my neck and pressed the button that turns my bathtub into a Jacuzzi. The warm water felt amazing on my skin, and I could feel my body reacting to the warmth. I relaxed further into his chest and started to drift off again, only to be woken by a feathery touch.

His head was still relaxed onto mine, but his fingertips started to roam. First they were on my stomach...then they circled their way down to my thighs, then to my inner thighs, getting dangerously closer and closer to the center of my body. Once I realized what he was about to do I snapped my thighs shut catching his hands between them.

"Oppa!" I scolded turning around to him. "What do you think you are doing?"

I heard him chuckle. "I promised you didn't I" He left soft kisses on my neck. "Now open your legs, Kitten."