Chapter 27: Surprise Surprise

"For fucks sake Oppa, we have been in this car for hours...where are you taking me?"

"Someone is feisty this morning..."

"Well someone also got NO sleep last night."

"Do I hear you complaining?"

"......"

"That's what I thought."

"Ugh...please Oppa, where are we going?"

"Stop complaining, we are here."

I instantly perked up and looked around to see almost nothing. I frowned slightly and looked back at him. "B.F.E.?"

He laughed. "No. Just be patient."

He drove his SUV into a crevice between two small hills. It was cold, and snowing, I hope to god he didn't think that I was going to get out of this car. He made me put a bathing suit under my clothes...he's fucking crazy...he's insane...mad....and then I saw it. A small pooled spring with white cloudy steam lacing up into the air. My jaw dropped. When I turned to Jin he was smiling so wide I thought his face would split in half.

"Surprise!"

I was in state of excited shock. Finally after I was able to register where we were and what we were about to do I turned back to him. " How did you even know about this place?"

"A guy at work told me about it. Says that if you go at certain times no one is there. Says it's the only spring on this side of the country sanitary enough for people to enjoy the water for an hour or two." He smiled.

I got a mischievous thought in my mind and turned back toward the spring. "So if no one else is here...why not...no bathing suit?" I turned back to him and saw a smirk on his face.

"Nice try, you don't want to be completely naked in a spring, a little bit of cover is healthy." I pouted a bit but nodded. He leaned in and gave me a few soft kisses on my lips and smiled immediately after. "I love you."

My heart started to race, I was still not used to him saying that yet. I couldn't stop the smile that came across my face. I unfastened my seatbelt and lunged at him wrapping my arms around his neck. I smashed my lips against his and kissed him hard and long. Once I was out of breath I pulled back and looked him right in his eye. "I love you too Kim Seokjin."

The smile he gave me was blinding and he pulled me in again kissing me softly. He let go of me and we both got out of the car. We stripped at the car doors and put our clothes on our seats grabbing two towels. We ran through the small amounts of snow, and the wind was cold and bitter. There was a small stepping area for the hot water and when we got in my body immediately relaxed. I had always wanted to do this, and I told him that a few weeks ago when we were talking about bucket lists. We talked, and kissed, and held each other while talking about everything we could imagine. Including Tae's birthday, which was coming up in a few weeks and Jin wanted to throw him a surprise party at the house. He already talked to Yoongi about it and he asked if I would distract him while they set up the Saturday before. I agreed and we talked about what we were going to get him as a gift. After so long we started to get wrinkly and needed to leave.

It was freezing, running back to the car. But we laughed and once we were in Jin leaned in to kiss me more. I started getting aroused with the way he was kissing me but before I could initiate anything else he pulled away.

"Hungry?"

I nodded. But little did he know what I was really hungry for. As he started to drive away I leaned my hand over on top of his thigh. He looked at me and I kept my hand there giving him a small smile before looking back to the front of the car. I kept my eyes forward but allowed my hand to start to go towards his inner thighs. Once I put the palm of my hand against the center of his body he tensed and looked at me but I didn't look back. I slowly started to rub my hand up and down and smiled when I got an instant reaction out of him. He started to grow as I increased the pressure of my hand.

"Kitten." He said in a stern warning tone. "You're in dangerous territory."

"Really?" I played dumb. "I'd say it's relatively safe here...I don't see any animals or anything." I really hope he picked up on my double meaning. When I looked over to him he was staring a hole into the windshield and I couldn't help but giggle as I moved my hand even faster. He eventually became fully hard under my hand and I imagined he was painfully restricted by his jeans. I popped the button open and unzipped his pants. I quickly pulled him out of his boxers exposing him large and hard. He took in a sharp breath when I gripped it with my hand tightly.

I quickly started to stroke him keeping my eyes on the road ahead of me. I could hear his breath become labored and I swiftly took off my seatbelt and leaned over the center council. He was slick with precum so he slid into my mouth smoothly and I took him all the way into my mouth. I knew he loved exciting and risky things such as this, so I knew it wasn't going to take long to get him cuming. I moaned onto his cock as he throbbed a few times. I started to slowly move my lips tightly up and down him as I felt the car jerk a little.

"Fuck...Kitten...you're going to cause an accident."

I laughed around him again and I heard him moan. I started to bob my head fast keeping my lips wrapped around him good and tight. I felt him throb once, twice, and the moaning coming form his mouth was causing me to dampen between my legs. He took one of his hands and pressed it on my neck pushing me down a bit. Finally, after I pushed his dick as far into my throat as my body would allow, he climaxed. Thank god it was at a red light or else we may have actually gotten into an accident. I swallowed it all gracefully, and when he was done I popped him out of my mouth putting him back into his pants. Once he was secure again I leaned back, put on my seatbelt, and looked out the front window. The light turned green and it was a bit of a delay before Jin stepped on the gas pedal to go.

I could hear him breathing heavily, and he refused to speak first. So I did. "Do you think it would be too late to order room service?" I asked looking at him. He had a light layer of sweat coming down his forehead as he looked at me in shock.

He swallowed thickly before he replied. "N-no...I uh...think it goes on until midnight." He looked back towards the front. After a few minutes of comfortable silence he spoke again. "That was my first one."

I turned towards him. "I've given you blow jobs before."

"Not while I was driving a car." he laughed.

I laughed too. "Oh. How was it?"

"Frightening...but oh so good...I came so hard. I'm almost embarrassed by how quickly I came." I watched as a small shade of pink flushed in his cheeks. 

I took hold of his hand and kissed the back of it. "Don't worry Oppa, I know you're not a one pump chump."

He laughed and kissed my hand back. "God I adore you."

As we made our way back to the hotel we ordered room service and I decided to show Jin what kind of lace pieces I brought with me. We made good use of them, and he promised to replace the one he tore since his impatient hands couldn't be calm in the close proximity we were in.

The entire weekend was like this. We slept in, went and did new and exciting things, and when we would get back into the hotel that night we would be gasping each other's name until the early hours of the morning. I didn't want it to end, but as we have it, Monday morning came about and we needed to check out. It was as we were on our way home, that our magical weekend when to shit, and everything changed.