Chapter 11: Intimacy

I closed my eyes embracing the feel of his lips on me. "Mmmm, Oppa, that feels good." I groaned gripping his hair. His pecks started to become more erratic and wet as his breathing started to quicken. Suddenly he bit down on me causing me to gasp loudly and tug on his hair even more. With that he took hold of my legs sitting up straight and threw my back onto the bed. He hovered over me putting all his weight on his left hand, and taking his right hand placing it on my neck and tracing all the way down my body stopping at my thigh.

"You have absolutely no need to be shy around me." He said in a deeper voice than I had ever heard. He looked up at me and spoke again. "Your body is perfect." He kissed me on my naval. "Your soul is perfect." He kissed between my breasts. "Your heart is perfect." He kissed me above my left breast. He looked up and me smiling. "And you are so sweet." He licked his lips and kissed me lowering his body flush with mine. I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I wanted him to be as close to me as possible as we locked ourselves from the real world in a heated, wet kiss.

His mouth was magical. Never have I ever been with anyone who's kiss alone made my head swim. Not even drunken make out sessions with Taehyung. Jin was by far superior in every way in comparison to any one I had ever been with. Kissing him, feeling his tongue on mine only reminded me that this wasn't a dream. The pressure of his body on mine was real and his kisses were real. He was real. I started to get even more excited as I already started moaning into the kiss. I took my nails and dragged them down his back and he visibly shook.

He pulled back with harsh breaths and smiled as he looked down on me. "You're going to get us in trouble, Kitten. I meant what I said yesterday when I said I wanted to earn your body." As he said it he took hold of one of my thighs lightly rubbing his thumb in circles. "But you are making it incredibly difficult...I can tell you're ready for me just by your nipples hardening."

I pulled my hands from his back to cover my face in embarrassment. I was never so excitable before ever, it usually took a long time on MY part to get ready for any kind of sex, and him pointing out my easy arousal just made it worse. He leveled himself by his knees and took his other hand pulling mine from my face.

"Never hide your feelings from me. Never cover yourself. You are beautiful and I always want to know what you are thinking." He combed his fingers through my hair a bit as he looked at me with a concerned look. He was thinking about something...I just wasn't sure what.

"Oppa?"

"Hmmm?"

"What's wrong?"

He smiled. "Nothing...I was just thinking about asking you something."

I giggled. "You can ask me anything."

He chuckled back, and then his face went serious. "I know that. But I'm afraid of your answer."

I swallowed thickly. "Ask me anyway."

He smiled and traced my bottom lip with his thumb. "Are you busy today at all?" I smiled in return and shook my head. "Would you like to go on a date with me?"

I couldn't hide my smile. And when he saw my face he smiled in return. "I'd love to." I said leaning up to kiss him.

It amazed me how naked I am, and for how long I have been naked with him, and we haven't even had sex yet. But we were intimate. I never straddled a man and had a conversation. I never allowed someone to be around this long the morning after. And I sure as hell, have never had my leg around a man with no other reason than to be close to him. I allowed my lips to brush softly over his, keeping it as light as possible. He slowly leaned down pressing my back into the bed again. This kiss made my heart flutter...more than the other ones. Maybe it was because we had decided on a date? I'm not sure. He kept his body close to mine and I could feel his heart beat on my skin. It made me feel a little better that he seemed to be just as affected by me as I was by him.