Intro: Sore loser

The battle court was destroyed. Lamoia kneeled down panting. Sweat dripped down her face rapidly. She was able to exhale but inhaling caused a sharp pain in her abdomen. Nebula stood above her with a smirk on her face. In the corner, Gamora leaned on the wall arms crossed.
"I bested you," Nebula sneered. Lamoia groaned and collapsed on the ground. Her head pounded and she winced as she tried to watch Nebula walk away but one turned into three. In the back of her, slow clapping erupted and echoed like thunder. She shook trying to push herself off the floor. This was the first time that Nebula was able to beat her. To best her.  Now, she was about to feel her sisters pain.
"I wouldn't have thought that you would have failed daughter," she shuttered as she heard heavy metal footsteps walking towards her. Each step trembled the floor. 
"Gamora?" Lamoia sobbed lowly. She looked to her sister for help. Gamora turned away in knowing fear.
"Nebula?" Lamoia shouted in fear. Nebula scoffed and limped away.
"Gamora PLEASE!" She cried out to her sisters and they just ignored her. One against one is a no contest but three against one and we would have a chance, Lamoia thought. A metal boot slammed down on her shoulder and a blood curlin scream erupted from her lips.  Her face slammed face first on the floor and a crack signaled to her that she had broken her nose. Thanos stood above his daughter disappointed.
"Father no!" She screamed. Her right arm was lifted up unnaturally behind her back.
"You must be better daughter," he said before jerking her arm back.
"Help, GAMORA! NEBULA! PLEASE!" Lamoia's blood curling screams echoed against the walls and traveled out into the hallways. She thrashed around trying to get away but she was pinned to the floor. The bones in her shoulder cracked and ripped. She cried but no one came to her aid as her arm was torn from her body.

Later that night

Lamoia laid in her bed staring in the dark at the metal arm she threw across the room. Her body ached but the right side of her remained numb. A soft knock rapped at her door and she rolled off of her bed. She limped feeling empty as she made her way to stand by the door.
"I'm sorry daughter," Thanos said from behind the door. Lamoia turned away from the door. Her eyes fell back on the mechanical arm on the floor.
"Leave me alone," she said.
"May I come in?" He asked. Lamoia wiped away her tears that fell with her left hand.
"You never hurt Gamora," she said finally. Thanos sighed and rattled the door knob.
"I'm giving you your space out of respect daughter, open the door," he said sternly. Lamoia hesitated. No, I'm not opening the door. She quickly grabbed her staff and hooked it onto her belt loop. She also grabbed the uneaten Yaro root and took a bite but spit it out. It's not ripe. She pushed away the curtain and lifted one leg out.
"Lamoia open this door now!" Thanos yelled. Lamoia went to hoist herself out of the window and leaned to the right. The door smashed open and Lamoia lost her balance.
"Ahh," she screamed falling. Her scratched at anything that she could possibly get a hold to. She caught hold of a ledge and braced herself. She flailed her right side of her body crying and watched her rolling shoulder.
"Lamoia!" Gamora said sticking her head out of the window. Gamora reaches out and grabbed the back of Lamoia's shirt pulling her up. The two sisters fell onto the floor breathlessly. Lamoia sat up feeling ashamed and embarrassed. Gamora stood up.
"What were you thinking stupid!" Gamora yelled. Lamoia broke down hitting her right side wishing that her arm was still there.
"I hate this place!" She screamed. Gamora ran to her sisters side and comforted her. Lamoia's dark brown eyes turned grey and then brown again.
"How long has that been happening?" Gamora asked stroking Lamoia's curly hair. She knew that she was really upset when her eyes began to change colors. She evened out her breathing and stood.
"You don't care, neither of you do!" She stormed out slamming her sisters door.

***
2 years later

Lamoia stalked behind Nebula as they stormed out of the battle room. Lamoia quick on her heels as Nebula placed her hand back in place.
"What do you want little sister?" She stopped and whipped around. Her biotic eyes twitching.
"Where'd Gamora go?" Lamoia sneered. With Gamora being gone both her and Nebula felt the wrath of Thanos' anger. Nebula rolled her eyes and kept walking. They walked into Lamoia's room and closed the door.
"She left just like I'm leaving tonight. She left and joined some gardens of the galaxy...I'm going to find her and kill her." Lamoia sat down in her chair and shook her head.
"I don't understand you two's relationship...we're sisters—."
"We're all adopted Lamoia...we aren't really sisters!" Nebula yelled frustrated. Lamoia looked out the window at the sky where the meteors flew across.
"You two are the only sisters I have."
"Yeah, well, I'm leaving tonight too," Nebula said before walking out of the door.  Lamoia rolled her eyes and turned to her desk. With both Gamora and Nebula being gone there was no one to keep her company.

Two hundred clicks away and a few months later

Gamora walked around the ship deep in thought. Nebula walked behind her.
"I'm going back to kill Thanos," Nebula announced. Gamora wrapped her arms around her sister and Nebula stiffened.
"You will always be my sister," Gamora said softly. Nebula pushed off and walked onto her ship. Quill came behind a corner and stood behind Gamora.
"I'm not dancing with you again," she said turning around. There was fear in her eyes.
"What more aren't you telling us?" Quill asked. Gamora tapped her foot and sighed.
"I have another sister...I'm afraid of how she is now, what she looks like...if she hates me—."
"Wait, you have another sister aside from Nebula?" Quill said loudly and Gamora put her hand over his mouth.
"Yes, she's the youngest and I kind of just left without looking back. Now that Nebula and I are close I wonder how she's doing."
"I'm sure she's fine," Quill said wrapping his arm around Gamora as they walked back to the rest of the team.
"If you thought Nebula was angry...Lamoia would be worse."