Home invasion

It was cold in Skylar's room, cool air blew in from her window that was cracked. She laid on her back feeling empty. She had taken off her arm and laid it on her dresser. This night she was feeling, believe it or not, homesick. Even though she had visits from Dr. Strange and Peter, today, she still felt lonely. There was no one coming home or on their way to her. For that she was  grateful but also sad. She rolled over in her bed and stared out the window. It was pitch black outside. There were no sirens or loud neighbors tonight. She snuggled under the covers. Warmth wrapped around her like a second blanket and she closed her eyes. It seemed as though that was all she did today was sleep. As she drifted off to sleep her window opened up a bit more. The man, from earlier today, stepped inside carefully in all black. He looked down at Skylar sleeping and snuck by her.
"Who lives like this?" He said mostly to his self. He looked around her room and spotted a trunk that sat in the corner. He crept over to the trunk and clicked on his flashlight. It was a ginormous black trunk that had two locks on it. He squatted down and pressed his ear to the lock. Skylar lifted up out of the bed slowly and precise. She watched as the man tried to listen to the code.
"What are you looking for?"  She asked gently. The man shot up into the air with a howl.
"Uh," the man reached into his back pocket and pulled out a gun. Skylar dove to the ground   rolling forward. Swiftly, she kicked his legs from under him and out of fear he shot the gun. Skylar pinned his arms to the floor with her feet. She stomped on his wrist causing him to drop the gun.
"Damnit, who are you?" The man groaned. Skylar brought her hand back and jabbed the side of his neck. The man slowly but surely passed out. A sharp pain on her side caught her attention. Her white T-shirt was stained with blue blood. She had been shot.
"Oh no," she stumbled to her bathroom holding her wound. She threw off her shirt and grabbed a pair of tweezers. The bullet was still lodged in her and hadn't exited out of her back. She dug the tweezers into her abdomen and felt around until the tip of the tweezers tapped the bullet. She pulled it out slowly and dropped the bullet into the sink. She quickly pressed her shirt to her abdomen as she searched under her sink for the first aid kit. Once found she cleaned and wrapped her abdomen tightly. Leaning against the wall she sighed. The man was still passed out in her room. She put on another T-shirt, grabbed the man by his hood, and dragged him out of her room. She dragged him all the way down the steps until she was at the front door.
"Sir, I'm calling the police," she said. Although she didn't have a cellphone she made sure to have a house phone. She walked into the kitchen and picked up the phone. Behind her the man stood up and just as quick a sword pierced him in the chest from behind. Once the man fell to the ground a tall lizard like creature stood erect.
"911 what's your emergency?" The operator asked monotoned.
"A man broke into my—." A magma blast nearly missed her head and shattered the phone. Skylar whipped around. Her heart skipped a beat. This lizard creature wore all black and was almost tall enough to touch the ceiling. Even in the dark she could still see its slimy green scales and the long tongue that flicked out.
"B-b-black Order," she said breathlessly. The creature growled and Skylar dropped the rest of the phone that she held in her hand.
"Daughter of Thanos...sister. Father is looking for you." They kneeled down and Skylar dashed away but the creature didn't follow. Skylar opened the window and jumped through it. She crashed into garbage cans and full trash bags. She quickly recovered and hopped the fence. She went up the alley and over to Dr. Strange's house. She banged on the door frantically.
"Skylar?" He said opening the door. She barged her way in and fell to the ground.
"I'm in trouble Dr., I need your help...can I stay here just for the night?"
"Sure, go upstairs and make a right. There's a guest room," Strange said trying calm her down, "Who are you in trouble with?"
Skylar was half way up the steps.
"I'll tell you everything tomorrow."