Lone Wolf

Lamoia was alone with herself, her thoughts, and painful memories. She was the only daughter left out of the three still living with their father. She sat down on her bed, which was a cot, and sighed. Although she didn't miss having to fight her sisters, she still missed them. Her father had gone to rid the universe of another planet. The last time she heard her father talk about destroying a planet it was planet earth. The god that he sent had failed him in the past and sought to do it on his own. However, he told Lamoia that earth would be last. So, now she was alone on an empty ship with nothing to do. She picked up a nearby dagger and tossed it into the air. Gamora and Nebula were free and here she was stuck. Suddenly filled with anger she threw the dagger and it phased through the wall. Lamoia blinked trying to register what had just happened. The dagger didn't lodge into the wall, nor fall to the floor. Could it be on the other side? She got up from the bed and marched out of her room. Next door was just another empty room. The walls were black with wires dangling from the ceiling. Sure enough the dagger was there.
"I didn't know I could do that!" She shouted to herself. She could barely spar with one arm but now she was able throw things into other rooms? Awesome.
"Neither did I," Thanos said leaning in the door frame. Lamoia jumped and turned around.
"Father..." she squared her shoulders and put her arm behind her back.
"Are you hungry?" He asked softly. His sincerity was almost believable.
"No," she said lowly. Thanos chuckled before turning to leave.
"I need you to follow me," he said. Lamoia's heart dropped. Follow where and for what? She followed behind him slowly. Compared to her father she was so short. They walked into the battle room and Thanos tossed her a small sword.
"Your sister had one like this before she ran away...I want you to use it." He said tossing it to her. She barely caught it.
"What will I need this for?" She asked. Thanks smiled and stretched.
"To fight me," he said. Lamoia dropped the sword and backed away.
"I'm not going to fight you father...what will happen if I l-l-ose?" She stammered. Thanos chuckled.
"You'll lose your other arm," Thanos charged at Lamoia full force and she screamed.
"No I don't want to father!" She dove for the ground just missing his right hook.
"I want you to be great daughter, better than your sisters," Thanos said sternly. He picked her up by her arm and pulled her up.
"Father, I am begging you," she dropped to her knees and shielded herself. Thanos paused and walked over to his daughter. Lamoia's chest felt as if it were going to explode. When she felt his hand on her head she stopped breathing. The floor seemed to rock back and forth zoom in and zoom out. 
"You are all I have now. I'm counting on you Lamoia to be willing to train in order to defeat your toughest opponents." He squatted down and lifted her head. Tears streamed down her face blurring her vision. Sighing he stood.
"Go to your room, you will battle a member of the order tomorrow," he said sternly. Lamoia got up and flew out of the training room like a bat out of hell. She ran past someone almost knocking them over. She didn't care she just raced to her room and locked the door. She paced her room shocked, confused, and scared.
"Tomorrow!" Thanos yelled through the door.
"I hate you!" She screamed at the top of her lungs causing her head to pound. She slid down the wall and cried.
"I have to get out of here, I have to get out of here, I have to get out of here," she kept saying to herself rocking back and forth until she fell asleep.
***
Early morning

Lamoia woke up on the floor and with a pounding headache. Then it hit her. She stood up and paced the floor. She looked around the room. She didn't own much.
"If I had to leave...where would I escape to?" she thought aloud. She couldn't stay here and she couldn't go to a home planet. Just like Gamora, Lamoia was the last of her kind. She couldn't even remember who her parents were. All she knew was that she had brown skin with a beautiful dark magenta undertone. When she was emotional her eyes would change colors. She never met a person like her. Where could I go that he couldn't find me? She thought it over. A knock on the door startled her so bad she smacked into the wall trying to run away.
"Daughter of Thanos...it is time," it was one of the members of the Order. Lamoia turned and grabbed a small bag that she had on the ground a stuffed it with the few things she owned: a mirror, rock, and doll. She put on the bionic arm and cringed as the cold metal touched her skin.
"There has to be another ship," she whispered to herself. She walked over to her cot and pushed it against the door. Suddenly, her body seeped into the floor and she found herself on the lower deck. It was dark and nothing but wires down there however a small pod was open. Above her she heard a crash and footsteps.
"She's trying to escape!" The Order member yelled. She climbed over the thick wires that were almost as big as her as she tried to reach the pod. Behind her the ceiling blew and out dropped the Order member. She tried to leap over them quicker and dodge the blasts from the gun.
"Get away from me!" She screamed. The pod was so close. She stomped down and got tripped up in a wire.
"I will not let you escape," they said from behind her. She yanked her leg out and fell into the clear opening. She scrambled to the pod and nearly missed the axe swinging down in front of her. Another one! She kicked the Ogre looking beast in the stomach forcefully, flipped back, and fly kicked it under the chin sending it tumbling back. The other member swung their staff at her fiercely. She blocked the blows quickly with her arm. Dodging the hit to the face Lamoia caught the staff and jammed it back at the member and they scowled. She raced into the pod and was yanked back forcefully by her robotic arm.
"Come here you little brat!" The member yelled. Lamoia tried to tug back and then twisted the arm off causing the member to fall into the other. Finally, she was able get inside. She went to the controls and slammed her hand on the power button. Behind her they were rapping on the metal door. All kinds of buttons lit up on the side of her. She pressed the big yellow one which set the pod flying out. Lamoia was knocked back into the wall hitting her head. She pushed herself up against the wall. Out the little window by the door she could make out the purple figure staring out the gaping hole in the ship. Guilt began to tug at her as she watched her father grow smaller and smaller. I'm sorry father, I've disappointed you. The pod jerked and then jerked again sending her forward into the main chair.
"What?" She looked out the main window and saw gigantic meteor rocks flying her way. The pod took a hit and then another. Above the control panel a message flashed.

System failure!

Lamoia, our of fear, pressed the green button sending her on a journey of 300 hundred clicks.
"I'm dead," she said bracing for impact.