Tread lightly

The smell of burning rubber sailed through the air of dust and debris. Skylar panted on all fours gazing at the ground. Her arms shook in pain as her body jerk as electrical zaps still cascaded out. Last thing she remembered was Thor's hammer laced with lightening coming down on her body. A sharp zap made her arch her back in pain. Falling to the ground she saw Peter watching from a few feet away.
"Peter?" She moaned as she clenched her fists. He walked over slowly with puffy red eyes. He was cut off by a younger Gamora and Older Nebula.
"Gamora?" She cried. Younger Gamora stared at her strangely. Older Nebula grimaced.
"Lamoia, you've grown so much," Gamora said stooping down. Skylar sobbed watching her two sisters.
"I'm so sorry...he made me do it," she cried. Another electric zap caused her to phase partially through the dirt.
"We know," Older Nebula said. The two older sisters looked up and silently backed away. Strange entered her line of sight. Skylar couldn't hold it in any longer. Her face flooded with tears and Strange picked her up carefully.
"I'll get you help," was all he said.

"Fury, this was a targeted attack. She was stabbed and left to die. Someone found her inside of the thrift store up the street from the thai restaurant...I'm giving you all two days to figure it out." When Skylar woke up she was in her bedroom in her home. Strange flopped down in a chair in the corner of the room. When she went to lean up a sharp pain in her abdomen made her howl. Soon she felt herself slipping through her mattress.
"Hold on," Strange made a portal under her and made the exit point hovering over her bed. Skylar bounced gently back onto the bed.
"Has this been happening often?" Skylar groaned. Strange briskly walked to her bed side.
"Yes, how are you feeling?"
"I feel terrible," Skylar said through clenched teeth. Why am I always getting cut, sliced, or stabbed? Leaning up more carefully this time Skylar was able to rest with her back on her head board.
"I'll get you some more medicine. I stitched up the wound and borrowed some fast healing salve from Wong," Strange eyed her wearily.
"Dad?" Skylar said. Strange paused in his step trying force down his smile.
"Yes?"
"Am I monster now because of what I did?" She felt her lip tremble. Strange shook his head and sighed.
"No sweetie, you're not." Strange said before walking out of the room. On the night stand Skylar's phone buzzed. When she picked it up she saw a few missed FaceTime's from Johnny, Peter, and MJ. Below those notifications a missed call and voicemail from an unknown number.

Voicemail: You got off easy. Count your days daughter of Thanos.