Johnny

Walking up the school's pathway Skylar saw Ned, MJ, and Peter circled together. Ned gave a small wave and MJ smiled. Skylar looked away and jogged inside. The air was stuffier than usual and very humid. Immediately, Skylar's nose dried up along with her throat. As she walked to her locker she recognized a familiar face leaning on the wall.

"What, are you stalking me now?" Skylar giggled. Johnny laughed and held out a card.

"Nope, just wanted to invite you to my PG sip and paint that will mostly just be us throwing paint around and drinking sparkling grape juice," Johnny chuckled. Skylar felt the fine tooth texture of the cards envelope. Johnny quickly pulled her to him just as a football slammed into the lockers where Skylar's head would have been.

"Thanks, now I own you twice," Skylar said nervously. Johnny shook his head.

"You don't owe me anything," he said letting her go. Skylar opened her locker, grabbed her books, and checked her face in the mirror. She replaced her temporary glass eye with a robotic eye that was able to connect back to her nerve endings and retina. Better than nothing at all and an eye patch. As she closed her locker Johnny held out his hands

"Give me your books," he said. Without an answer he plucked them from her arms and began walking up the hallway.

Gym class was held outside. The objective was to run two laps around the track and being as though Skylar was already finished she stood in the shade under the bleachers. The sun beamed down and if you stayed in it too long it felt your skin was being burned by a blow torch. Skylar texted Johnny who was on his second lap.

Skylar: Better hurry before you pass out.
Johnny: haha where are you? I don't see you.
Skylar: Laying down under the bleachers.

Skylar leaned upon from her laid back position and her phone was snatched out of her hands.
"Who ya texting?" Frank asked scrolling through her messages. Skylar jumped up and reached for it but to no avail. Frank just slapped her hands away as his friends laughed.
"Oh, Johnny has your eye? What does he have that I don't?" Frank pressed. He grabbed Skylar's wrist and pulled her close. 
"Let go of me Frank," Skylar stuttered. She yanked and yanked but his grip only got tighter. Would this be a time to break the rule? No, Strange said not use my powers. Frank pulled again and Skylar let her body smack into his.
"Now, if you give me a kiss you'll get your phone back," Frank said leaning down and brushing his nose against hers. Skylar swallowed the lump in her throat and tried to imagine Peter. Just as their lips were inches apart Skylar opened her eyes and bashed her head into Frank's. Skylar stumbled back and grabbed her phone that was in the grass.
"Skylar you!" Frank grabbed her forearm her prosthetic arm broke away. Then something in Skylar shifted. She strolled up to him and as he covered his face she kicked him in between the legs.
"Ouch!" His friends grabbed their nuts instinctively and backed away.
"Stop messing with me Frank! I don't even like you," Skylar croaked. She grabbed her arm from Frank's grasp and ran back inside the school. Her hand shook as she stood in the bathroom resetting her arm into her shoulder. Tears swept down her face and plopped onto the tile floor. I shouldn't have done that. I'll be in trouble if Strange finds out. Skylar dropped to the floor as she was overcome with shame and fear. In reality she knew Strange would never hurt her but she couldn't shake off the possibility. No! Strange isn't Thanos.