Farming (Spoilers Ahead)

Hey everyone! Spoilers are ahead so if you haven't watched EndGame— do not read any further please. From here on out Skylar's story will be connected into EndGame. You have been warned. 😜

Skylar's POV

The first three months I learned that my father was no changed man. Though he accomplished taking away half of the population in the universe he still had an anger within him. I woke to the smell of burning smoke and groaned. My father was no where to be found. I stretched as much as I could. I rolled my shoulders careful not to go off balanced. I pushed my weight onto my back until I laid on the floor before hopping up. I no longer had the luxury of using my arms to pick myself up off the floor. Outside creatures calls filled the air. A kettle bubbled on the makeshift stove. I walked outside and was met with a bag being shoved in my face. My father brushed past me and back into the hut. I managed to hang onto the bag with my teeth and followed him inside.
"I think today I'm going to tend to my garden Daughter and then maybe we can watch the Hamoi birds fly out into the atmosphere?" He turned around and gave a half grin. Inside me a fire burned. My eye was gone and both my arms and he still expects me to enjoy his company? I dropped the bag on the floor and turned away when I heard a chuckle.
"See Daughter, that attitude will get you nothing...and nowhere," he said. I turned around and he held up a robotic eye. I groaned internally.
"I was going to give it to you right up until you got," He came over and jabbed his finger on my forehead, "that attitude."
"Where is there for me to go Father? Everything and everyone that I love is gone and you took it all away from me," I yelled. He sighed and shook his head.
"I am the only person you have left...I need you to remember that." He walked back over to the kettle and sat down. My eye burned as it watered. I started for the door when I spotted something blazing down at us.
"What the—."  Light exploded inside the hut and I was pushed into a wall. Father turned around and just barely guarded himself from a red blast. Another one came down and tumbled onto the floor. I wiggles myself up off the floor and stared at a blonde haired woman in a red and blue suit. She wrapped herself around my Fathers neck and a robot landed in front of him trying to pull off the gauntlet. I ran out and hid behind a thicket of trees. One by one people landed inside and crashes echoed in the sky. I closed my eye and fought against the urge to go in and help. Although he wasn't perfect my Father did do things to help me. I groaned and then ran in.
"Daughter?" Thanos looked at me but my eyes immediately fell on familiar faces. A blue light beamed by me and with a swift movement an axe was brought down. A solid thump sounded as the head of my Father rolled. I walked by them all and was pushed into a wall. The blonde headed woman stared me in the eye.
"Who are you?" She asked. I phased through her and walked over to the headless body. Kneeling down I felt his pockets with my knee until I felt the small round ball.
"Nebula," I said plainly, "get it for me."
I heard footsteps approaching me and watched Nebula's hand reach into our Father's pocket. She pulled the eye out. She looked at me sympathetically and I rolled my eye.
"Just pop it in," I said through gritted teeth. When she looked at me I felt angry all over again. Angry at her, angry at our Father, and angry at the world. She pushed the eye in and it  beeped and whirled until it was able to focus.
"Lamoia, I'm sorry—." I rammed my head into hers sending her stumbling back. I quickly got on my feet and waited. Nebula looked at me with soft eyes.
"I don't want to fight you," she said.
"Why not?" I snapped.
"You're no match!" She hissed standing up. Thor stood in front of us holding us back and I let him.
"We don't have time for this," the blonde woman said and walked out of the hut.
"Why are you all here? Why did you all come?" I asked. Captain America stepped forward and a small spark of hope ignited in my chest.
"We're going to try and save everyone we lost," he said simply.
"Bullshit."

A/N: Guys, this might be a dumb question but what did you search to find this story? 🤔