@10PM

"I'm starting to wonder if you're a bit of a loner," Johnny said sliding into a chair across from Skylar.
"Why?" Skylar snorted.
"You always sit alone." Johnny admitted. The cafeteria was bare with the exception of 40 students. Today was ditch day but Skylar found no use in skipping school. Skylar looked up from her notebook and smiled.
"Silence is golden...I think," Skylar chuckled. Johnny held up a lanky fry and Skylar accepted.
"You're free to have more if you want," Johnny pushed his plate in the middle of the table.
"Are you ready for the team dodgeball match tomorrow?" Johnny asked. Skylar nodded her head.
"Yeah, I need something to burn off steam," Skylar mumbled. Johnny raised an eyebrow.
"Oh yeah? Why?" Johnny pressed.
"I-It's complicated and a long story," Skylar sighed. Johnny held up his large hands.
"I completely understand. Let's talk about something else," Johnny smirked, "wanna go on a date?"
Skylar coughed on her water and turned around to recollect herself. When she recovered, Johnny looked at her with raised eyebrows.
"A date?" Skylar repeated.
"Yeah. You, me and a movie. This Saturday at 10pm," Johnny tossed a fry in his mouth. A date!?! This Saturday?
"S-sure!" Skylar giggled.
"Peter what the heck!" MJ's shout echoed in the cafeteria and all eyes were on them. Peter's lips were dripping chocolate milk while MJ's face and shirt were drenched in it.
"MJ wait I'm sorry!" Peter said. MJ climbed out of her seat and stormed out. Peter locked eyes with Johnny and then Skylar before filling after MJ.
"Bummer," Johnny said breaking the silence.
"Yeah bummer," Skylar echoed.