Worldly

Skylar and Thanos appeared on another planet. Lushes plants and trees stretched on for miles. Bird like creatures seemed to swim in the air. Skylar ripped herself from her fathers grasp and fell to the ground weeping. Thanos walked to the edge of the structure that they were in and sat down. He looked out at the landscape before him and took in a deep breath.
"Isn't it beautiful?" Thanos said. His answer was a stone thrown at his head. Skylar stood up breathing hard. Thanos turned to look at her and then patted the space next to him.
"No need to be angry daughter. You knew it had to be done," another stone was thrown.
"You hurt my friends!" She screamed.
"What, oh—you mean your little boyfriend?"
"His name is Peter," she said through gritted teeth. Thanos sighed and turned back around.
"He only liked you for one thing," he snapped.
"What do you mean?" Skylar asked. Thanos scoffed.
"You're too naive daughter...he only liked you in his pants," he said smug.
"How would you know what's going on in his pants? Your nut sack is on your face!" She shouted. Thanos hopped up causing the structure to shift. Skylar backed up.
"Watch your mouth," Skylar couldn't see it but Thanos had raised his hand at her.
"I loved him, I loved my friends, and..." she thought about it. An image of Dr. Strange flashed in her memory.
"And what?" Thanos spat.
"I loved my dad Dr.—," Skylar was knocked back and phased through the wall. Her body flew through the thickets nicking her face leaving tiny scratches. She landed on the bed of the Forrest and her side hit the jutted edge of a fallen tree. Thanos jumped down following behind her and blasted the excess woods away.
"You will learn to respect me little one."