cherpterrr 10

Oof I'm already on 10?! The heck

We both ran up the stairs, entering his room. His room has changed a bit while I was gone. He still had some All Might figures but he had new posters and new sheeting. It was nice.

I saw his bed, it was king single bed. It could fit 3 of me if I layed on my side. I smiled menecingly as I stared daggers into the bed. I made eye contact with Katsuki, while looking back down to the bed

"Don't you do it Y/n..don't you dare. "

I smiled continuing to look at him then the bed. the urge was to strong, I ran towards it and full on dived into the bed, feeling the fluffiness of the bed. It was so nice.

Katsuki tsked as he sat at the end of his bed. I just layed there, legs and arms spread like a star fish. I giggled as I turned my head to his direction.

"This is a nice bed! Do you... do it... On this bed too? " I snarked obviously making it sound dirty. His face turned bright red and he threw his hands everywhere.

"W-What! No fucking way!" I laughed.

"What so you don't jump on the bed? "

He gave me a death stare as I continued to laugh. His face was still a little red. I sat up quickly, I poked his cheek gently.

"Katsu-kun... Katsu-kun! " I whined while continuing to poke his cheek.

"What...the fuck...do you want? "

"I'm bored."

"Then jump on the bed or something. I don't know. "

"But Katsuuu-kuun. "

He looked at me and smirked. Taking me onto the bed and him on top of me, he decided to tickle all the spaces he did when he was little.

I was panting for air as I continuesly laughed, trying to get him to stop.

"Katsu...stop..." I said in between giggles as he slowly began to stop the tickling.

We stopped as we looked at each other. He was sitting on my lap, reaching over me,and I was slumped under neath him.

I went completly red. I covered my face with my hands as I internally screamed. Then an idea struck me. I don't know if katsuki is ticklish or not?!

I seductivly moved my hands from my shoulders Slowly down his chest. He showed as if he didn't mind what I was doing.

As my hands reached his quite muscular chest and I couldn't help but smiled. His face was a little red as I suddenly shoved him over making him lay on the bed. I had to move fast. I sat on his lap and pinned his hands down on the bed. This looked quite freaky but..

I smiled widely. I started tickling the guys stomach then his arm pits. Going for him to crack a smile. Eventually he started to smile. He didn't laugh but you could tell he was only slightly ticklish.

"Awww... you're not that ticklish are you Katsu-kun? "

He looked disappointed as he slightly pushed me off of him. He sat up and started to walk away, clearly frustrated.

"Katsuki? What's up? "

"Nothing... just leave me alone. " he half whispered and slammed the bedroom door as he went into the bathroom. I just sat there, dumb founded. What was the matter? Did I say something wrong? Did he not like being tickled? Did he have a dramatic back story on how he can't be tickled?!

I walked out and knocked on the door.

"Katsuki...did I do something wrong? "

No response.