Kapta 18

I'm making this extra long cause I haven't uploaded in about a week and a half... And this is kinda like a filler as well

My head started ringing, my arm throbbed. And my body ached horribly. My eyes stung and my mouth was dry. This wasn't a good feeling.

I groaned tiredly, opening my bloodshot eyes and looked at my surroundings to see mostly the colour white and I suppose a hospital room?

What was I doing here? Why was I here again? Suddenly a wave of memories crashed into me and images of past events flashed through my mind. ouchie... I guess I was really hurt.

Then my mind flashes towards katsu-kun... Is he alright? Did he make it? Did I save him in time... Did I fail

My heart started to pound against my chest, and not in a good way. With all the pain coursing through my body I thought this wouldn't be bad... My heart throbbed and it felt as if all my pain was just placed there.

I started ripping off all the cords attached to my arms and face in a hurry. I was confused, I felt helpless, u felt the need to move.

I attempted to sit up and get if the bed. My legs felt like jelly, I felt as if all my senses had just flown out the window. Fantastic

I walked down the hall in my gown, it felt incredibly eerie,almost like a horror movie. My bare feet soaked against the floor as I left the building. The crisp breeze seemed to tangle my hair as it gently danced on my skin causing goosebumps the slightly appear.

I walked down the street in the dark. Looking cluelessly down random streets, remembering a couple if memories each lane I passed.

But everytime I thought I'd those memories, he was always there. When we were little... Now... He's always been there. He's now always on my mind. No matter how hard u try to stop thinking about you like that and just get rid of it. You just come back... I can never stop liking that damn hedgehog.

I looked down the street to see a false house, straight across from a regular park. A park where memories and life was fun, not confusing and I want injured.

Oh right... I'm injured

My glassy eyes started at my arm, being wrapped in a cast. My fingers brushed the side of my neck, feeling the plaster, I looked at the bruises that splattered avatar my skin.

I started to hiss at the pain. My legs were buckling and my teeth chattering like crazy .

With out my mind rendering, I walked towards the nostalgic house and Rung the bell.

I lived outside to the it being quite late... About 1 in the morning? No one would be awake...

I rung once more. The soothing sounds slowly making me closer my eyes until foot steps came first to the door and a couple of angry mumbles.

"who is it at 3 in the morning?" it was feminine, obviously not katsu-kuns so it's obviously Mitsuki.

I opened my mouth trying to speak but to no avail. My mouth was dry and my throat raspy. The injury to my neck mustve put my voice out or Something because I can't speak.

Suddenly the door opened for quite a funny sight. Mitsuki in a dressing gown, her hair a mess and bags under her eyes. She looked totally out of it, I felt like taking a picture right then and there but I didn't have anything on me.

I waved With my good arm as she looked at me with a unknown stare.

"y/n? Fucking fantastic now I'm imagining things."