Yeetith 48

(Hey that's me!)

(Hey that's me!)

Zaviers POV

Time throw back a little

"Damn. It's so boring~"

"Shut up Zavier. You need to start watching the news if you want to become a hero." Rylin spoke firmly as he sat next to me on the couch, arm hung around the back of the couch and his leg propped onto the coffee table. I shrugged as I lazily plopped myself on the opposite side of the couch.

Nothing interesting was on... I looked up at the t.v then back towards Rylin and in those last few seconds I knew straight away.

I ain't gonna die of boredom. Nope. No thank you.

We've been staying In Hikaru's house for about 3 days now, and after y/n comes back from camp I'll have to go back to school... bleh.

I rubbed the back of my neck as I heard the news start to blare. I turned away from the kitchen for a split second to see an emergency report. A live feed as well.

I watched over the couch as they went through the details.

"Horror hit yet again for UA as we got intel that the... the league of villains had attacked the first years hero course students."

My pupils shrunk and I ran and jumped over the couch and listened with all of my attention.

Her voice seemed calm yet panicked as smoke and blue flames took over the Forrest represented by the cameras in the sky.

"Oh my god..."

"Out of 40 students, 15 were unconscious and in serious condition due to the gas that a villain known as 'mustard' released onto the students."

I held my breath... what if that was y/n?

" 11 others were injured. 13 were unharmed and 1 is reported missing."

I held my hand against my chest... I looked back at Rylin who was in the exact same state of shock I was in. But right now it was late at night... we couldn't get to her unless she calls us and tells us herself she's fine.

My teeth grinded against each other.

We kept watching as they showed us footage on the ground. A teacher I presumed, who seemed lifeless talked... then they showed some students I recognised from the shopping trip and others I wasn't to sure about.

My eyes were flying against the screen, skimming for that h/c hair. But nothing...

Bakugou appeared on the screen only for a few seconds. But those seconds confirmed our questions.

He was slouched over. Crying and giving a blood lust roar  to the earth. Next to him a group of students were running to the ambulance. One was in serious condition. I remembered him. Izuku? He was all purple and blood every where, his two arms casted as the group ran for help.