retpahc 33?

Y/n's POV

"What are you two guys up to this weekend? " Kirishima spoke towards katsuki and I as we both Just looked at each other and shrugged.

In all honesty. We were probably watch movies. Tackle each other. And maybe pack for the camp. In two weeks time.

But I doubt that Cause again.. It was two weeks away.

Kirishima's face lifted up to his smirk as he raised his thumb to aim at Sero, Mina, Denki and a couple of others.

"Well you guys should totally come shopping with us this Sunday! " He beamed brightly as I quickly agreed but Katsuki just shrugged and looked away with a grumble.

"Oh come on sour puss! It'll be fun." I nudged his arm Slightly as he finally properly agreed.

The bell rung just a couple of seconds later and we all took out seats.

Aizawa crawled in with his...  Lovely yellow sleeping bag.

"Do some revision or what ever. Don't wake me up. "

Ahhh today's one of those days.

I smiled as I turned around to face Katsuki.

"Long time no see stranger. "

I semi whispered as I smiled while he just looked angry. Well not really. More like. Irritated. He wasn't in a full scowl but he was slightly frowning. More then usual.

He cocked his eyebrow and sat back and crossed his arms against his chest as if asking 'what the fuck ' with out really saying it.

I shrugged innocently as I leaned onto his desk and I really couldnt help but want to fall deeper in love with his ruby eyes. But it was impossible. I was to deep.

The next Thing I knew the bell rang signalling lunch. And I realised all I've accomplished was gawgle at my man and act completely stupid with Sero, Denki and Mina.

We all walked out in mass numbers.

Katsuki isn't around?

He might be just at the cafeteria by now.

While walking ahead, Sero ran up to me.

"What's up man?"

He gave me a smile and did a small wave.

"Heyo y/n. Do you wanna hang out with Kirishima, Mina and I?  Since Denki I'd hitting it off with Jirou and Bakugiu is who knows where."

I looked behind me and then towards the dark haired male and just agreed.

I grabbed my tray and walked alongside Sero and spotted the gang.

We both Sat down nearly at the same time as Mina was shocked I actually sat here and not with Kastuki.

"Why aren't ya with Bakugou? Did you guys break up?!  NOOO YOU GUYS TOTALLY DID HUH? "

she was nearly in tears as she stood over the table.

I didn't know what to do so all I did was laugh.

"Noooo Mina noooo. I just don't know where he is. "

She mouthed an 'oh'as she sat down and then started smacking her face with food.

"I bet the food is good when it goes in your mouth "

All she did was look at me. Then back down to the food and just started eating it again. I mean I can't complain. Food is meant to be eaten.

I let out a slight giggle as Kirishima was going on about how Denki is making a move but then the I started to head subtle whispers that seemed to grow.